What's new

Diddy Kong racing finished 100% !! Prrof :)

Freakyswifty

Diddy Kong racing finished 100% !! Proof :)

Hey I just want to say that with this we can confirm that diddy kong racing is perfect playable from beginning till second ending.
I played trough Adventure 1 , collected all amullets and trophies and finished it with ending 1 and 2, adventure 2 mode HERE I COME!

Last edited:

B*A*G*G

Emutalk Member... sorta
right on man. it rocks the way a game that wasnt supported in the previous version is now perfectly playible with no bugs. :colgate: :emutalk1:

hellknight

Banned
I finished it a very long time ago on the real n64 was great Have you tick tack,too?he was pretty hard to get

Triz

ROFL @ HELLKNIGHT

Hellknight - I finished it a very long time ago on the real n64 was great Have you tick tack,too?he was pretty hard to get

T.T. stands for Time Trial not Tick tack! :D

jvolel

Destoryer of worlds
hummm............

i remember this game i'll dl it for ol time sake it plays perfect good i just have to show my cuz this he doesnt think the emu runs good he thinks it'll run slow and what not ha ill show him:pj64:

Triz

hehe yea i still have DKR on my 64

I played it to death and i still do i've always prefered that over MarioKart64, but i didn't really like Mickey's Speedway lucky i didn't buy that as i played it on PJ64 but DKR is pretty damn spiffy indeed :)

zAlbee

Keeper of The Iron Tail
hmmm i played both mariokart64 and dkr on a real N64. i like mariokart64 better, but that was with multiplayer. i don't think mariokart compares at all in the single player mode (no adventure mode and stuff). but then again multiplayer is one of the funnest parts of an N64 (altho this isn't really true on an emulator)

OP
F

Freakyswifty

I just got T.T :), very nice game , played it waaay back in some age on the N64 and I always got frustrated over stupid things but on the pc it's way faster ( 60 frames/sec) and you can quicksave and quickload so that rulez.

Triz

hehe yea

man on my 64 i swear TT was so hard to get i mean some of the ghost times that you need to defeat him are nearly impossible!

Triz

LMAO @ Hellknight (again)

WHAT DO YOU THINK I WAS TALKING ABOUT? T.T. THE CHARACTERS NAME STANDS FOR TIME TRIAL NOT FUCKING TICK TACK YOU DICK! :D i bet you feel like an idiot now :p

Raging Fuel

The jumbles man, the jumbles
First, it is Time Trial. Second DKR is probably my favourite game for N64. For me it was the perfect difficulty, and that's what made me so impressed. I finished the first Adventure in about 2-3 weeks, and I was thinking, gee I wish there was more to this game. Then I get Adventure 2, which was damn hard, but beatable. Then I went and got TT. Overall, I had to work (or play) hard to finish the whole thing, but I never felt "damn, this is just to damn hard, im going to give up". I guess this reason doesn't really count for anyone else, but it was great for me.

Swampylee

I agree - Diddy Kong Racing is one of the most underrated games ever. Sure it's got a "kiddy" feel to it but there aren't many kids who could beat Wizpig on the last race. Of all the real N64 games I've got (over 25) this one still gets dragged out and played.

The music, graphics and gameplay are all top notch. For anyone who is unconvinced just download it and play it on PJ64 - it runs great even on my piece of antique crap (P3 - 500mhz, 256mb, GeForce2MX). A tip for low spec machines though, up the counter factor to three (not sure what this does - RTFM :D ) and make sure Compiler Buffer and Use TLB are not checked.

Superb game, emulated to perfection. Even with my low spec I can run full screen at 800x600 and it's perfectly playable. For real multiplayer fun buy it for the real N64 and enjoy.

Go check it out.
-Swampylee

Triz

I totally agree with both of you

out of the 14 n64 games i still play DKR, i mean that was the game that really captivated me on the 64 when i first bought it and i've ALWAYS prefered it over MarioKart64. After beating adventure one then finding out about adventure 2 i totally loved everyminute of it, then when i discovered the cheat to play Adventure 1 or 2 with 2 players co-op i've had countless hours of enjoyment, Rare sure knows how to use that RDA to its fullest ;)

:pj64: