What's new

Diddly Kong Racing shadows

A.I.

Banned
When I use Rice 6.1.1 Beta 10 with Diddly Kong Racing in conjunction with the hi-res tex pack several characters including Diddly are black, like shadows. Even using Rice 6.1.0 on its own I still get this problem.

I've been told its because my graphic card can't handle hi-res texs yet I haven't had a problem with other games (MK, Super Mario64) using Rice/ hi-res texs.

Is there something as simple as checking /unchecking something to solve this problem?

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
Different games can behave differently. Just because you can handle hi-res textures in some other games just fine, doesn't mean that the textures work perfectly in the rest of the games.

You could list what graphics options you have enabled/disabled in Rice's video plugin for starters. Especially in the Directx tab and the Advanced tab.

OP
A.I.

A.I.

Banned
Agozer said:
Different games can behave differently. Just because you can handle hi-res textures in some other games just fine, doesn't mean that the textures work perfectly in the rest of the games.

You could list what graphics options you have enabled/disabled in Rice's video plugin for starters. Especially in the Directx tab and the Advanced tab.

Advanced is default settings.
Direct X is default settings with anti aliasing and anisotropic off. Limited 2 stage container.