What's new

Did MvsC2 get faster for anyone from .1 to .2a?

mike20599

Did MvsC2 get faster for anyone from .1 to .2a? And I mean in-game, not at character select. That part got a little faster, but in-game it got a lot slower for me, even with the Capcom hack enabled. It's usually less than 30 FPS on my P4 2.5 GHz /w a GeForce 4 Ti4200. I'm thinking it might have something to do with my configuration, because I just tried it on a P4 3.0 GHz /w Intel Extreme Graphics 2 (crap) and it was getting OVER 60 FPS in game. I don't think that extra .5 GHz is what causes that big difference in performance...

Guru64

A better processor speeds up the game more than a new 3D card. So the 0.5 Ghz matters alot.

But have you tried the old gfx version of Chankast 0.2a? The old gfx version seems to have better speeds than the new gfx version, but the new gfx version has better graphics.

wonderxwlw

Guru64 said:
A better processor speeds up the game more than a new 3D card. So the 0.5 Ghz matters alot.

But have you tried the old gfx version of Chankast 0.2a? The old gfx version seems to have better speeds than the new gfx version, but the new gfx version has better graphics.

I agree.when playing capcom's game,the old gfx version is always faster than the new gfx version,but it can't use Zwrite and causes some graphic error