What's new

DeSmuMe Compatibility List.

Low Lines

Nice work Rockmangames =] I'll update my list now...:evil:

[EDIT]

Actually no I won't because this is a redump of 0100, the only reason why it isn't a NUKE is because it has more/less data files than the original....meaning it shouldn't run any differently either.

Sorry Rockman,
well at least you know which emu to follow on anyway.

Last edited:

Low Lines

Hmm...I don't think you were reading what been happening in this thread Saq, that is NDS's build (actually known as NDeSmuME 0.3.6) :(

[EDIT]

Rockmangames said:
..maybe something is wrong with this 0.3.4 (FULL) that I heard about.

Or maybe it's because it's a Rockman game....LOL (I am of course meaning because you like Rockman and that....ahh it's the same with my Yoshi Touch & Go went and bought it instead)

Last edited:
OP
spotanjo3

spotanjo3

Actually, no. The 0100 have the same problem. I am not going to test again with other games on this version. I will try 0.3.6 to see the difference.

EDIT: Yes, 0.3.6 seem to be better because you are able to press B and A and didnt crashed at all but when this character transformed..on the top of the screen become black. Maybe normatt should use source to 0.3.5 to resolve the b and a from crash. :)

Low Lines

Hmm I thought I did say 0100 & 483 would be the same??:unsure:

Oh well...it's just been proven now :bouncy: so that's fine!! LOL

I had better add 0484 to my list now then anyway.

[EDIT]

Yay I am beating Rockmangames XD
Well not really but I have added a new game to the site list before Rockmangames has tested it LOL though I guess that means I'll have to go back and modify it when he does get round to it.....twice as much effort (groan) LOL

Last edited:

Low Lines

It's like....OH NOOOO I AM BEHIND AGAIN BY ONE GAME!!! (fret fret)

No I am pretty sure my days of being far behind are over, I won't let things fly for any more than a week.....But that will only happen when schooling starts again :( (3 weeks left....)

It's sort of weird though, because I spent so much time with my head in Nintendo DS Land that when I go to the shops now....I seriously can recognise every game on the shelf and sometimes have a basic idea of what it is like to play....which I guess was the original intention of emulation wasn't it....Cos it's not just the compatibility info that teaches you but also when you go out to gather info on the games and that.

Anyway keep it up Rockmangames :bouncy:

OP
spotanjo3

spotanjo3

LOL!

I will keep it up!

I am using 0.3.6 because it is little bit faster and no crashes with B or A buttons keys at all.

42xp.png

59yp.png

63ji.png

When he transforms into Rockman X then I get this:

78uv.png

So it is not fully emulate yet.

Low Lines

wow they do look impressive.....but anyway it's your choice or not on which version/emulator you test games on because you are doing it because you want not because somebody is telling you......Me, well I just take notes :bouncy:

Just make sure you identify which version you are talking about so I and everbody else knows k

OP
spotanjo3

spotanjo3

Indeed, I will. Dont worry about it. I will make sure which emulators to test and actually I am testing both (because 0.3.4 is so slow and I am impatient with it so I use 0.3.6 since both are the same things expect a little bit faster speed). HEH!

Low Lines

Cool :bouncy: Btw I fixed up my news page (on my site) a little, though I am restricted to rich text and very basic html tagging....but i can't be bothered getting all fiddly with something such as my news, anyways it not only has a nice wonderful preloader (sudden gasp and relief on low bandwidth users LOL) but you I've also enabled the box covers to show up next to list updates and that.

Right...I had better get my 0.3.6 NDeSmuME list updated and uploaded...I sort of stopped caring for it :evil:

Suzaku

ZX plays just fine. You should know by now that, on a slow emulator, patience is the key. The anime video doesn't display properly with the emulator, but if you wait for a while, it keeps playing just fine.

OP
spotanjo3

spotanjo3

Yes, that's right but it doesnt mean it plays just fine because it is still didnt display properly.

Here it is:

31bj.png

40za.png

I played it but still a slow and it's fun! I wish to see what anime video is about. HEH!

WhiteX

He stands near the snake to fight it, than the Model X biometal goes in front of him, the animation begins, he is shown holding it in front of him, like a power ranger, and the biometal emanates its power engulfing him, like a sailor moon, and then his entire body gets inside the light of model X´s power and the transformation is complete.
After that he shoots a charged shot at the snake and it frowns and escapes, that´s the end of the animation.

Saq

Rockmangames said:
Yes, that's right but it doesnt mean it plays just fine because it is still didnt display properly.

Here it is:

31bj.png

40za.png

I played it but still a slow and it's fun! I wish to see what anime video is about. HEH!

Is that game fully playable : D ? I'd love to play it right now :drool:

Suzaku

Apart from the speed and anime sequences not working, or save game support, yeah, it's fully playable.

In fact, in the old 3.4 with the Save State support, you seem to be able to actually save states without any problems if you do it on a menu screen or the save screen. But if you're using that build, it's of course a good idea to keep backups of saves and do multiples. XD;

Low Lines

"Fully Playable"

I honestly don't think that term should be used, mainly because it can be misenterpreted. If anything it should be "Playable", which after reading the info in that game and seeing the screenshots, I agree it is playable.

Hmm, are the animated bits internal video codec, as in the same thing as the Metroid Prime Hunters Demo (where you see samus morph in the intro)?? because if it is, somebody should try it on iDeaS 1.0.0.8c, because it supports it though I doubt the game will boot on it.....

(For my list)
New Game Test Fix:
DeSmuME 0.3.4
Rockman ZX (J) - Playable - graphic errors, missing animations

How's that?? Any objects, or possible suggestions to make that more accurate??

Low Lines

it is a shame iDeaS is still private because it has several advancements (ie Video codec & better 3D)...oh well

Rockmangames said:
The graphic errors are found in centipede's head, thats all.
New Game Test Fix:
DeSmuME 0.3.4
Rockman ZX (J) - Playable - minor graphic errors, missing animations

Better?