What's new

DeSmuME 0.8.0 released!

OP
S

synch

stop cry i was only joking i don't come here for offend a emu cuz i know it's hard to make a good one

Well, you obviously don't know how to joke. Saying something which is product from many hours and many uninterested developers sucks is not fun, by any definition of the word.

OP
S

synch

I doubt the developers of DeSmuMe are UNINTERESTED. But, nonetheless, I always love to see progress.

I'm one of the main developers of desmume, and we are not interested of any type of benefit besides doing an emulator, you can think whatever what you want, but that's a fact.

Federelli

Beta Tester
shash i would post in your blog if i could man, but it's impossible to do so. Never recognises the word verification, sucks.

FlotsamX

It should work perfectly with clean dumps on your PC configuration, afaik. That's as much as I can tell as of now.

Defining perfect as "slow and choppy" these days, are we? A dump I made of Phantom Hourglass works just as slow as a version I got off the net.

OP
S

synch

Defining perfect as "slow and choppy" these days, are we? A dump I made of Phantom Hourglass works just as slow as a version I got off the net.

I couldn't care less about your opinion. Talking about how you pirate DS games doesn't make things better.

I meant that it should work on his PC without problems, I never talked about speed. If you don't want to use DeSmuME, it's OK, but keep your irony for yourself, as is something not wanted: we work for free and don't deserve this type of comments, so keep them for yourself.

Last edited: