What's new

desmume 0.5.0 released!

joaocolhao

Great! So am I supposed to download the source or the windows binary? Because the 0.5.0 source seems to have no installation file...

joaocolhao

Phoenix Wright:AA is working fine, but unfortunely, although we can click on the lower screen, we can't actually see the options that appear on that screen. I don't think I will ever be able to finish this game, hehehe.

Nanis

Phoenix Wright:AA is working fine, but unfortunely, although we can click on the lower screen, we can't actually see the options that appear on that screen. I don't think I will ever be able to finish this game, hehehe.

I already beat it...using..this emulator
It wasn't THAT hard...as there are save states,so when given options,you can save and load...
But the problem is with presenting evidence,so I made myself list of evidences by order I got them,and then I know their order...(It was'nt very accurate,but did the job)

But it seems that the save states are very,very bugged...sometimes they can freeze the game,and sometimes the save will be "corrupted" and will freeze the game every time you load the state it was saved at...

joaocolhao

Yes, I guess I could play it by trial and error, but did the save states not work frequently or just some times? Because I don't want to play the game for a long time just to find out that the save is corrupted!

ArgJuli

Argentine emutalk-tennisplayer
I have a problem with desmume 0.5.0...when i load a rom the emulator runs with sound but with no graphics, is stay gray...maybe is my 3D Card...because i have a 3d Prosavage DDr

OP
spotanjo3

spotanjo3

What game ? Not all nds roms are working. This emulator doesn't run 3-D games at all. It will in the near future but try run some games that are in 2-D. This emulator is still in development! :)

ArgJuli

Not But i am testing with Super mario 64 Ds, Mario and Luigi Partners in time, Dragon Ball Z Super Warriors 2 and all that games in the emulator have the same problem...the sound works but the graphics not..and I take a screenshot and then appears some graphics..the emulator iDeaS works fine in my PC...I have a P4 Windows ME S3 Prosavage DDR, maybe is the video card..

OP
spotanjo3

spotanjo3

No, this have nothing to do with the video card. This emulator didnt added 3-D in it yet. And some graphics are still the problem issues so this emulator is still in development. Your games are in 3-D and this emulator didnt emulated 3-D yet.

ArgJuli

But Mario & Luigi Partners in time isn't a 3D game...and the emulator still gray...like the game starts with sound but with no graphics...with iDeaS works fine but i don't have sound..

OP
spotanjo3

spotanjo3

You're right. You will have to wait for the next version or so. That's what we are all doing...just wait.

ArgJuli

ok thanks...but Im still say that is my video card or something like that..for example my OS i have Windows ME...because this game works...and with DeSmume for me doesn't work (graphics) any game..

OP
spotanjo3

spotanjo3

You only have some graphics showing up in this emulator ? ALL OF THE NDS GAMES! ?

I hope not. Mine show some graphics issues but some did show just fine however slow. Depends on which games it did emulated. :)