What's new

DeSmuMe 0.3.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

spotanjo3

0347 - Blades of Thunder II (U) - black screen

0348 - Texas Hold 'Em Poker Pack (U) - Game Card Write Failure = The Game Card could not be accessed. Turn off game, reinsert Game Card and try again.

spotanjo3

0349 - Ultimate Spider-Man - ITALIA - FMV showing at last! But before it tried goes into MENU..black screen.

proffessor_Gad

OKAY, I am dying to hack super mario 64 ds, but I don't seem to know what version works on this emulator. Help Please?

NOTE- trashman U and demo wet-n-wild U seemed to work partially, but could not get past the menu.(well, I did once or twice, It is hard to know what you are doing with a blank menu screen!) Guess I will have to wait until the next version. *Sigh*

Last edited:

spotanjo3

0352 - Bust-A-Move DS - (E) - Round 1-A *then freezing

0353 - Lunar Genesis - (E) - Fully playable with a few gfx errors

0354 - Space Invaders DS - (U) - playable but black screen ingame

spotanjo3

0355 - Big Mutha Truckers (U) - Playable after save failed then loading...you wont be able to see what you are doing on the top of the screen.

spotanjo3

0356 - Viewtiful Joe: Double Trouble! (Italy) - Showing nice INTRO then SlideFilm on the screen and that's it.

0357 - Chou Gekijou Han Keroro Gunsou Enshuu Dayo Zenin Shuugou (J) - Intro only

spotanjo3

I am surprising that they credit me at this site. By the way, thank you for this nice site. ;)

Last edited:

spotanjo3

0361 - Pokemon Ranger - (J) - black screen

0362 - Cooking Mama - (J) - ingame but sprites are missing and invisible

0363 - Puzzle Series Vol 3: Sudoku - (J) - The little guy hold the sign (!) after clicks a few time in gfx error bar then that's it.

0364 - Puzzle Series Vol1 Jigsaw Puzzle - (J) - Fully playable ? Missing sprites ? I dont know.

0365 - Ys Strategy - (J) - On the top of the screen said in the japanese text then that's it.

Last edited:

spotanjo3

0366 - Metroid Prime Hunters (U) - Flash and when you click it..it turn to black screen

0367 - Tetris DS (U) - Unable to read the data. Please turn the power off and reinsert the Game Card

Low Lines

I think you should remove that link, because the site DOES provide information (and I think a link) as to how you can obtain commercial roms (though I could be wrong). To see what I am talking about, look at the box (on the left) with a green gif animation, I think that is breaking the rules of this forum...

One question though, I can't find a name of who actually desgined that webpage. At the moment, all arrows point towards YopYop, but that can't be right...

It is very well done though (I'm doing Web Development at school at the moment) and it is very effective and simple. Not to mention very clear and colourful.

spotanjo3

0368 - Worms: Open Warfare (UK) - The data could not be written. Turn the power off and remove and reinsert the DS Card

Status
Not open for further replies.