What's new

DeSmuMe 0.3.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

spotanjo3

calsmurf2904

are you rude or something ? I hope not. ;)

Please remove at the end of .nds --- ".NDS" is not necessarily. Edit them please ? You got to pay attention to what people are telling you. READ IT!!!!

Thank you. :)

spotanjo3

0135 - Ultimate Spider-Man (E) - FMV showing at last! But before it tried goes into MENU..black screen.

OP
calsmurf2904

calsmurf2904

Rockmangames said:
calsmurf2904

are you rude or something ? I hope not. ;)

Please remove at the end of .nds --- ".NDS" is not necessarily. Edit them please ? You got to pay attention to what people are telling you. READ IT!!!!

Thank you. :)

i have edited it.

spotanjo3

Thank you! ;)

0269 - dragon_booster (u) - intro and menu are perfectly and a little bit glitches but ingame is black screen

OP
calsmurf2904

calsmurf2904

0006 - Polarium (U)
works fine but the touchscreen is a little slow so you need to click 10 times or something until it works.
0050 - Zoo Keeper (E)
Fully playable not one single error!

Last edited:
OP
calsmurf2904

calsmurf2904

Rockmangames said:
You forgot again...remove .NDS

LOL!

oh yeah i see sorry i will edit it LOL:)

and

0005 - WarioWare Touched! (U)
only the menus works.not playable.
0221 - Burnout Legends (U)
it will go to the select language screen and after that black screen.unplayable
0055 - Asphalt - Urban GT (E)
blackscreen.not playable.
0030 - Sprung - The Dating Game (U)
works but the screen is flashing on and off.playable
0047 - Rayman DS (U)
don't go further trhen the rayman ds nintendo screen.unplayable.

Last edited:

ninja1

ok added the ones taht werent added to the list yet :), though mind checking the list be4 posting roms, got them on number so shouldnt be that much work, and saves me alot of work at that :p

OP
calsmurf2904

calsmurf2904

ninja1 said:
ok added the ones taht werent added to the list yet :), though mind checking the list be4 posting roms, got them on number so shouldnt be that much work, and saves me alot of work at that :p
oh ok sorry

spotanjo3

0324 - Age of Empires - The Age of Kings (U) - playable but freeze when Minamota appears

0127 - Phoenix Wright - Ace Attorney (U) - perfectly playable but freeze when judge asked for the name of the defendant and got correct answered.

Last edited:

spotanjo3

ninja1 said:
ok updated teh list again :)

You need to put games in the front page..not in the back page because no one wants to go back and check it. Just please continuously use on the front page, ok ? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.