What's new

Desktop Man ond N64 Song!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadowTH

It's cold here...
Desktop Man old N64 Song!

When I used to visited Spinal's site, i cant remember the name, there was a member who created a song telling the fate o Ultra HLE, it was based on a Crash Test Dummies song.
Does anyone know where can I find this song?

Last edited:
OP
ShadowTH

ShadowTH

It's cold here...
Well
Dloading it right now, but by the name of the song, it is this one indeed.

And the force tells me that since u live in Sweden, you knew Spinal's current site and knew this song, u know Spinal in person.

Am I right?

Harteex

Harteex das Brot
Actually I don't know Spinal in person...
but he doesn't live so far away from me :)

and.. np :)

bodie

hehe .. i remember THAT song .. lol ..it was funny ..it was sang in a morose kind of way .. it certainly pushed the teenage suicide rate up here in england :) yep certainly remember that :thumbsup:
regards bodie

OP
ShadowTH

ShadowTH

It's cold here...
heheh i remember those days when i was listening to the original crash test dummies song! :D

OP
ShadowTH

ShadowTH

It's cold here...
ahn
just tell me how do i get to change my super profile!
That would help a bit!

Grant64

DC Emu Fanatic
OH MY GOD!!!

Come on this is pathetic! I can't believe someone was sad enough to do this.
I really am killing myself here. I cannot begin to express how stupid this really is

HLAaaaa HLAaaaa

What! some problem with pronouncing E or something???

"I know my singing sucks but it is better than nothing!"

NO it is not better than nothing, nothing would have kept this guys dignaty and self respect.
If u are ever sad and feel your life is bad just consider how sad this guy was to write a fucking song about an emulator!

iq_132

Banned
cooliscool said:
iq_132 said:
Could your sig be any bigger ShadowTH?
Anyway... Pretty funny stuff :)
(Sense of humor is back :))

Oi, quit trying to act like a mod.:sleepy:
I don't think I'm acting like a mod, I just think that there's no reason to have a sig that is three times longer than my posts, and was hoping he'd do something about it. That's all.
I spend <b>a lot</b> of time here, and seeing a <b>huge</b> sig over and over instead of posts is a little annoying, but I'm reluctant to turn sigs off because most members put their Specs in their sigs.

Please note that I'm not a mod, I've never said I was.
And think what you want about me, that is your right.

Status
Not open for further replies.