What's new

deadlus plugin v2??

dragon hunter

i think im the only one having problems with the unofficial deadlus plugins...
whenever i start a game all i see is a messed up white line and i tried all the different settings that i could but could get it right...
can sum1 help me out on this?????

my specs:
P4 1.6 ghz
128 mb ram
sis 300/305 video card

jvolel

Destoryer of worlds
I keep getting an unknown error in Daedalus d3d... when playing flying dragon.. i have an nvidia geforce 2 gts p3 933 running win me 256pc133 ram and ect

Duncan

N64 Addict
I know about that error, you must be using 0.73 or 0.83, as i dont get it with the to be released build with the Daedalus D3D8 v2. Regretfully still isnt playable due to the dreaded textured "triangle" that covers the in-game screen.

Duncan

N64 Addict
It might work in 0.83c, but it doesnt in the latest build, and the Normal Combine made it worse, so i cant add it as Playable! in the Ini if only a few people have it working nice, or working with a old version like 0.83c which had alot of problems.

Pokefan

I have been using v0.83c since its release and it is working just fine (it is how you use it - every release has its bug but not as bad as it was made out to be). Have been playing Flying Dragon but never notice "Normal Combine" has made it worse. Maybe as an ini writer, you should try and decide for yourself (it doesn't matter if only a few people have it working - it works means it works). Too many times, a response is made out of an assumption (not referring to you but in general).

Last edited:

Duncan

N64 Addict
Totally understand and agree. I do know for a fact that the plugin does have a gfx glitch that causes that very problem, only thing is figuring out why and whos is and isnt effected. Its funny cause all previous versions from 0.73 up, i never had much of any problems when others were, and it was a pain while testing builds, cause Schibo, Rice or others would have probs that i didnt get.

Im lookin into it :)