What's new

Dead or Alive 2 LE problems

XdaywalkerX

hello - my first post so i hope u can understand me - i'm german :D

i've problem with dead or alive 2 LE (Jap) - the emu starts and after the dreamcast logo the emu freezes.

i'd used the search button above and have found some matches - and a very detailed description to got the game to work.

1. Get the FASTBOOT program from here: http://www.ngemu.com/forums/attachme...chmentid=71234

2. Get these 2 files rared: http://www.emutalk.net/attachment.ph...chmentid=16850

3. Put those files inside the FASTBOOT main folder.

4. Mount the DOA2 image with daemon tools, or any other virtual drive you have, and copy the entire content of the CD to the DATA sub-folder inside de FASTBOOT folder, with the exception of the 1st_read.bin, and the DUMMY file, which should be like 200/300mb.

5. Double click on the BINHACK program, and when it prompts to input the binary file, type 1ST_READ.BIN , the bootsector IP.BIN, and the MSINFO VALUE is 0,0 (that is zero comma zero).

6. Then, put the 1st_read and ip.bin into de DATA subfolder.

7. double click on b2b_game , and wait till it finishes.

8. You yourself an image.

9. Mount it with your virtual drive. If it doesnt work, install daemon-tools 3.29 from here:

the main problem is - i cannot execute the binhack programm which is included in the fastboot package - an error message appears "the application cannot be executed" - german text of course but i think you'll not understand this :D

and in a other thread somebody talk about "quickboot" - but the download link for this programm does'nt work - file not found

Get QuickBoot
People don't abuse with direct linking this time....

so i need help - were can i get this file???? i tried google but i'd no luck...

so plz help me out... :bye3:

OP
X

XdaywalkerX

I've got it to work... the binhack.exe runs only in safemode of windows (xp sp2) about the command prompt.

game runs smooth at round about 40 frames - but it must be 50 or 60 fps - or im wrong? i check it on 2 pc - one is a athlon 64 3700+ with a geforce 6800 GT and a athlon xp-m @ 2,5 GHz with a 9800 Pro - there is a minimal difference in fps - 5-6

i'am happy :bunny: - the game works

please close this thread...

me83

wtf 44 fps??? wow i think that's the fastest anyone had for this game. if you check the other DO2 thread (just a couple of threads down), ppl there have reported around 35-40 fps. dang, you must have a good PC.