What's new

Dbz Legacy Of Goku

ShadowFX

Guardian
Quote from Forgotten:

"Not a problem. The game contains anti-piracy protection that will make it fail to run on "hardware" that contains SRAM. Selecting EEPROM as the save type fixes the problem."

shark1686

EMu-LoRd said:
Quote from Forgotten:

"Not a problem. The game contains anti-piracy protection that will make it fail to run on "hardware" that contains SRAM. Selecting EEPROM as the save type fixes the problem."
lol when will nintendo learn? emulation will go on forever!
:afro:

Old gil

your not missing much... the game kinda sux anyway i played the first part witht he battle of freiza on LOG2 and i just turned the emulator off... the battles reminded me of a cheap TI 83+ calculator game i played...

jjtoymachine

It works!!!

Hi guys, this thread is probrally closed by now but im writeing this for anyone who is having the same problem, now.

Rascal boy advance 1.2.7.7 plays the game perfectly!!!

Its the only emulator i found that will run legacy of goku.

Well, peace out from South Africa.

VenusTiger

It still doesnt work

Destrial, I tried loading the sgm file (I loaded the other sgm files successfully) but the one you game me didnt work. It said "cannot load save game for DBZ LGC......(alot of lettters..). :(
I would be much appreciated if somone could help me.

lol Im being so formal :evil:

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
You really had to bump a nearly 2-year-old topic?

What are those letters?

Last edited:

xneoangel

Persona User
You shouldnt have revived a 3 years old thread but since i'm nice i'll answer you.

Don´t use those save states just read this:

Forgotten said:

VenusTiger

xneoangel said:
You shouldnt have revived a 3 years old thread but since i'm nice i'll answer you.

Don´t use those save states just read this:
I've tried that....
Sorry about bumping-I didn't realize it was posted in 2004:saddam: