What's new

DBZ: Buu's Fury Help

destro

Dargonball Z :buu's Fury Problem

can someone tell me how to use the level up function in buus fury whenever i try to level up i remain unchanged

-Shadow-

Banned
You can use the stat point in the stat menu , just press A in that menu and tap the right or left buttons to adjust the stats , accept the changes with A !

I first thought that the stat points are applied just by pressing A , too !

-Shadow-

Banned
No problem ! But i get this when i want to follow those kai's :O THAT's a real problem ! Any suggestions on that ? The message cant be clicked away , it appears on and on !

Ly Mathews

I don't like Castlevania
H3ad5h0tter said:
No problem ! But i get this when i want to follow those kai's :O THAT's a real problem ! Any suggestions on that ? The message cant be clicked away , it appears on and on !

Same problem here... The game was going pretty interesting... :plain:

jareg

Just A Guy
OK guys you have to too the following to get pass the error

Firstly i suggest you delete all of you save games(i deleted the rom too)
Then start VisualBoy dont start the rom just go to Options-Emulator-Save Type and choose the EEPROM and Flash 128K
After that restart VisualBoy and start you game from the beginning again :)

Thats it,i hope you can play now

-Shadow-

Banned
Thanks jareg ! It works !

The Save type was set to automatic and maybe the emu chose the wrong save type , i think thats an explanation for this .

Hexidecimal

Emutalk Bounty Hunter.
There's also an IPS Patch to fix that little protection fault. Where you can find it however, I'm sure I can't disclose.

Bluesummers

Stuck on DBZ Buu's Fury

yah... so when i get to the treasure in the cave, how do i get to the chest? lol i cant seem to figure it out....

Bluesummers

jareg said:
OK guys you have to too the following to get pass the error

Firstly i suggest you delete all of you save games(i deleted the rom too)
Then start VisualBoy dont start the rom just go to Options-Emulator-Save Type and choose the EEPROM and Flash 128K
After that restart VisualBoy and start you game from the beginning again :)

Thats it,i hope you can play now
do you mean delete all the save games in the folder? or in the game?

-Shadow-

Banned
Hexidecimal said:
There's also an IPS Patch to fix that little protection fault. Where you can find it however, I'm sure I can't disclose.

I got a patch of that kind , but it only fixes a start protection or something . I think that memory setting is the only way to fix that because the game is expecting a eeprom with 128k and gets a flashram or something else ;)

-Shadow-

Banned
My god ! When i try to access the inventory in some places , the game crashes , visualboy really needs an update ! It can't play some GBA videos and Super Mario 4 has bad sound :O

/edit : Ah ! I got the problem ! There's a message that says that a BIOS function is missing in VBA when i want to go onto the inventory window , it also says that i need a bios , but loading a bios didnt fix it :(

The bios screen is aso crippled with that game , look on that screen !

Last edited:

Bluesummers

ahah yes i was right when i said that i needed to attack babidi... then i have to hurt buu... and h3ad5h0tter y dont u try another emulator...