What's new

Da cube has been emulated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trotterwatch

I don't even need to look at the link to tell you that is a very well known fake.

To think this is real you'd need a brain bypass ;) Go and have a look at the ports that have been done....

The Khan Artist

Warrior for God
You need a brain, is what you need.

Look at the screenshots.

Then go back to the main page, hit Ctrl-A to select everything, and scroll down to the bottom.

2fast4u

also you need proper spelling, writing "da" instead of "the" does not make you sound like a gangster

scotty

The Great One
The Gamecube system is actually hard to emulate, or so I hear. I think you need to really continue your work on it becuase it does not look god right now

Trotterwatch

/me taps Scotty on the skull to see if there are any signs of activity in that brain of his.... try reading the thread again.

ra5555

N64 Newbie
"Now, thanks to the work of the gCubix team, you can also use it on the Nintendo© GameBoy Advance, on the Sharp Zaurus, or on GSM phones using the jCubix Java build. "
hmmmm........................ FAKE

Trotterwatch

Guys. Scroll all the way down to the bottom of the front page, and hit Control A.

As already stated in the post by The Khan Artist :p Or are you working on the principle that we all need to be told things several times in order to learn them (judging by some of the posts in this thread, you could well be right).

Status
Not open for further replies.