What's new

cruising usa eprom error!!!

ikari

hi boardies,
i wanna play cruisin usa with p64 v1.4. the intro screen tell me, that a second controller is not connected and to press start. theres the error: after pressing start a textbox appears saying "no eprom" and NOTHINH happens ? is my version bugged ? i go crazy about this!
pleaze help

OP
I

ikari

v1.3???

are there different versions of this game? i do not have this v1.3 and i cant find it ! can you help?

OP
I

ikari

working! but the graphics

thx. its running now on p64v1.3 at 30 frames. a littlte to slow. how can i speed it up ? theres a little graphic problem with the game: when the objects move towards you, their shape does not move, but they stay as a copy. i cant explain this better....
how to config a gamepad with this input dll?
thx

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Use N-Rage's plugin. It's really easy.
As for the speed, terminate ALL windows running. Try to play w/out sound, or try to raise the CF.

Or...
Get a better system!

CpU MasteR

omg h4x
Re: cf?

ikari said:
i m quite a newbie to this. whats cf?
thx

CF means Counter Factor. This Controls the Timing in the Game for certian points in the game, a Clock Speed if you will. BTW, Thats why Crusin' USA Runs Slow because of the Counter Factor..

RJA

The PC Wiz
Hello, all!

Sorry, there is no CF on PJ64 1.3 and earlier.

Also, the major slow and jerkiness with PJ64 1.3
is a known issue.

Many games' speed are broken, including 1080.

However, it works well with The Legend of Zelda:
Ocarina of Time.

Use PJ64 1.2Download PJ64 1.2

Last edited:
OP
I

ikari

hi again,
i played something around with buffers in v1.3 and cruisin usa is ok. but the speed is poor 15 frames. in v1.5 the speed is good 45 frames but this fuckin rom is not working. i have to speed up....
in v1.5 the game stops in the intro screen.why is there a difference in v1.3 and v1.5?
cu