What's new

Create a hero

DuDe

Emu64 Staff
Great post man, this site is just tooooo cool...
Anyway, I give you :
Super Rabbi!

Eagle

aka Alshain
Here comes.. EmuTalk Man Man man!!!!! His mission, stoping all who dare make ROM requests, ending all evil spammers, and bringing peace and joy to the emulation community!

Josep

eyerun4phun
how the heck do you get the character on to something else besides the webpage? i've already saved that big line of crap it said to, still just a big line of stuff;)

icepir8

use Alt Print screen to copy the window to the clipboard. then paste it into a paint program. You then crop the image to show only your super hero. save that to a jpg or gif file. You're done.

Martin

Administrator
Eagle said:
Here comes.. EmuTalk Man Man man!!!!! His mission, stoping all who dare make ROM requests, ending all evil spammers, and bringing peace and joy to the emulation community!

Heh, sweet. One little request though...do you mind downsizing the image since it's 175KB and pretty big pixel-wise as well. Be nice to the 56Kers... (and the server :p)

Eagle

aka Alshain
Alright, I optimized them a bit with photoshop. It dropped the size to about 50kb
I think I'm gonna remove it from my sig anyway, It was just a joke putting it there.