What's new

Corn Smilie

Jimbot

PJ64k Support Team
I think i made it transparent... I used a different program than paint. Is this transparent, and if it is, can the mads make it a smilie? I used Microsoft photo editor

edit: sorry to go off topic, but this is for pj64k smile, can you make this one?

Last edited:

Jimbot

PJ64k Support Team
no, that is for pj64k, i tried the corn one, but the colors are all messed up, that happens when you change from jpeg to gif files, and jpeg files wont support transparency with photo editor

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Unfortunaly, i think that when importing it, it simply gets a jpeg. Saving as a .gif seriously messes up those colors...
And there's already a transparent version of the sunglasses one.
And I did exacly as i said earlier with paint shop pro.

EDIT: Ok, so the original is a jpeg. But jpeg doesn't support transparency. And doing it a .gif seriously messes it up. Doing it as a .png doesn't show transparency :plain:

Last edited:

Doomulation

Jimbot said:
I think i made it transparent... I used a different program than paint. Is this transparent, and if it is, can the mads make it a smilie? I used Microsoft photo editor

edit: sorry to go off topic, but this is for pj64k smile, can you make this one?
Oh and that is transparent.

OP
alexa999

alexa999

Banned
You arent a moderator.:plain:

Now, moderator, please consider adding one of the smilies to the group.:plain:

Jimbot

PJ64k Support Team
Ok

-He is a moderator, look at the icon next to his description

-The one i put up is gor PJ64K!!!!!! not just pj64!!!! it is different, and people want a pj64k smilie!!!

-Ya, if you really want the corn one, redo the whole thing in gif format, then ill make it transparent

Doomulation

Why is those in JPEG format anyway?
Btw, i can't seem to make png transparent. Everytime i try, it gets a grey bacground...weird.

OP
alexa999

alexa999

Banned
Doomulation said:
Unfortunaly, i think that when importing it, it simply gets a jpeg. Saving as a .gif seriously messes up those colors...
And there's already a transparent version of the sunglasses one.
And I did exacly as i said earlier with paint shop pro.

EDIT: Ok, so the original is a jpeg. But jpeg doesn't support transparency. And doing it a .gif seriously messes it up. Doing it as a .png doesn't show transparency :plain:

Well then what supports transparency?:ermm:

OP
alexa999

alexa999

Banned
Edit:
2fast4u said:
How about you just ask martin instead of waiting forever for something to happen?

Ok, I updated my sig and made the backround transparent so will you please ask martin for me of something? :praying: Hey that gives me an insperation for another smilie!:happy:

Edit: I asked Martin.:)

Last edited: