What's new

Controller issues

Mornox

Hello,

i am using a GC to USB adapter to use my gamecube original controllers with project 64, works perfectly in dolphin für GC games.

controllers are recognized by windows and properly calibrated.

yet in project 64 i cant configure any buttons (gamepad appear in the controller plugin list).

now the interesting part: every time i click to configure a button of the gamepad, instead of seeing the 10 seconds time to assign a button it simply assigns Ry- every time in an instant.

Any help here?
thanks

Allnatural

now the interesting part: every time i click to configure a button of the gamepad, instead of seeing the 10 seconds time to assign a button it simply assigns Ry- every time in an instant.
Max out the deadzone slider before calibrating. Afterward you can set it to a more appropriate level.

OP
M

Mornox

thank you for your ideas so far. i tried using the winman tool to reset the calibration, didnt change anything though.

the tip with the deadzone seemed a good idea but doesnt solve the problem as well.

any more ideas?

update: when switch from jabo plugin to N-Rage, then project64 doesnt receive ANY input from the controller. cant assign any. still in windows calibration test mode all buttons work properly.

Last edited:
OP
M

Mornox

good tip. almost works with n-rage 2.3

cant get the c-buttons to work properly, but its playable. just assigned all important c buttons to other buttons i dont need for the games :)