What's new

Controller Issues

chiklit

Hi. I'm having trouble getting my controller to work with Wind Waker. I'm using a Nyko Air-Flo EX. While all the buttons and analog sticks work, when I move the analog stick straight up, nJoy interprets it as being down. It's not inverted though since moving it down still moves it down in nJoy. If I move it up and slightly to the left or right then it does move up, just not when it's straight up.

Any ideas?

Last edited:

Knuckles

Bug from the plugin. I already talked to Falc about it since I have the same problem with my PS2 controller but he said it's not happening for him. He's too lazy to fix it.

OP
chiklit

chiklit

It works with Dolphin PAD plugin (new). Is there any particular advantage to using nJoy instead of this one?

Sercio

I dont get i why some people uses controller for a gameplay like n diashow o_O? Did i past something important ?

OP
chiklit

chiklit

I dont get i why some people uses controller for a gameplay like n diashow o_O? Did i past something important ?

My keyboard doesn't have an analog stick or shoulder buttons? That's why I use it anyway.

Sercio

Ok sorry man it was mean as a kinda joke! I apologze and will not post anything anymore.... -.-