What's new

controller issues YAY :D

dontshoot21

sorry all but it looks like me like alot of other people is hasing contoler issues.
i cant finxd a fix anywhere. basicly i just got the latest ver. and its giving me 2 warning messages when i try to play a rom.
1 - cannot int any PAD plugins
2 - couldnt init the core...
now i go into config / plugins and look under pads but the drop box is empty just blank... so i look into the "plugins" folder inside the dolphin folder (i didnt touch anything its just as it was instaled) and theres what i can see the simple pad thing everyones talking about, so how to i get the emulator to read that dll file?

and please use small words im in no way a tech geek >.>

i gots the 32 bit ver. kuz im running on windows XP pro. i know my pressesor and g.card can run this crap, kuz i can play CoD4MW at high settings, so my system shouldnt be an issue.

thx in advanced~

*EDIT*
oh and about the 2nd warning dont worry about it ill fix that one on my own after this one but feel free to help anyway *wink wink*

Last edited:

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
Comparing PC game performance to emulation is like comparing apples and oranges.

At least make an effort to name your processor and video card, then update your graphics card drivers if you haven't done so lately. Believe i or not, that can make a difference. What is the "latest ver." to you?

SaxBAMF

Hello...kinda new here, so here goes...I'm having the same problems, and my computer is completely up to date. I keep seeing that I am supposed to put the .dll files in the Dolphin root folder, or creat another "plugins" folder and put it there, but so far nothing is working...help?

p_025

Voted Least Likely to Succeed
Hello...kinda new here, so here goes...I'm having the same problems, and my computer is completely up to date. I keep seeing that I am supposed to put the .dll files in the Dolphin root folder, or creat another "plugins" folder and put it there, but so far nothing is working...help?
1. Don't bump old threads.
2. Did you install the MOST RECENT DIRECTX RUNTIMES? <-- That's a link. *clicky*

Last edited: