What's new

controller config...

kmmatney

I'm using PJ64 and setting up my Hammerhead FX controller. It has a D-pad and 2 analog sticks (like a PS2 controller, I think).

Anyways, where is the "Z" button on a real N64 controller? I'd like to configure my joystick similar to the real thing. I'll probably get an adaptoid, but want to use this gamepad for now. I can't find any diagrams of a N64 controller anywhere.

Ogy

3Dfx Fanatic.
i think OrkinMan's input plugin has a picture of the controller in the coniguration window, you can get it from smiff's site.

Ogy

3Dfx Fanatic.
Grrrrr :angry: i need to buy a better digi-cam...???

anyway if you can see anything...

Yellow buttons: C-Up, C-Down, C-Left, C-Right .
Green button: B-Button
Blue button: A-button
Red button: Start

THat white thing (believe it or not) is the control stick, you can't really see but above the C-Up button and above the digital pad, are the two left and right triggers, and in the second image you can see the upside-down pic with the Z-Trigger.

OP
K

kmmatney

Hey, thanks for the replies. I have 2 buttons on the underside of the controller, so I'll make one of them Z. I wanted to use my second analog stick for the "C" keys, but buttons are required for C.

I was able to get a basic idea of the conroller by looking at pics of Controllers for sale on Ebay. If you ever need to see a picture of something, Ebay is the best place to go (Except that the Ebay pictures did not show the underside of any controllers!).

Last edited: