What's new

Controller Calibration

Niggy G

HTAFC will rise again!!!
Ive got the Firestorm Duel Analogue pad, I have two problems... i can't get it to rumble in win xp (somthing that doesn't bother me that much) and also the left analogue seems to have become un-calibrated (proberly through use).

The pad is suposed to be automatically calibrated is there anyway to over-ride this?

Moose Jr.

Raging Moose
I use Win2k, but it should apply just the same.

Start Menu > Settings > Control Panel > Gaming Options

Set it up within and see if that works.

OP
Niggy G

Niggy G

HTAFC will rise again!!!
Moose Jr. said:
I use Win2k, but it should apply just the same.

Start Menu > Settings > Control Panel > Gaming Options

Set it up within and see if that works.

I know that, i don't think my inital explination was very good, if you look at my posted pic you can see that its slightly of centre. Unfortionatly though there dosen't seem to be a way to calabrate the controller.

jollyrancher

This sounds stupid, but I have one that automatically configures the analog and most of the time when you unplug it and plug it back in it resets just fine. If that doesn't work you could also push the X axis up slightly before plugging it back in. Otherwise, just bring it back.

OP
Niggy G

Niggy G

HTAFC will rise again!!!
jollyrancher said:
This sounds stupid, but I have one that automatically configures the analog and most of the time when you unplug it and plug it back in it resets just fine. If that doesn't work you could also push the X axis up slightly before plugging it back in. Otherwise, just bring it back.

Tried without sucess, i bought it about a year ago, it was only £15 so im not that fussed, anyone recomend a good, non ugly, rumble, duel analouge controller?

Talas

Son of the Sky
Trotterwatch said:
A PS2 Dual Shock pad with a decent adaptor maybe?

Ok, I already posted this somewhere else, but I´ll ask again. I have a PS2 Pad (original Sony) with a good adaptor but rumble wont work for me in ePSXe. The Utility for the adapter however shows that it works (it actually rumbles.) Any ideas? What are the best settings for rumbling in ePSXe?