What's new

controler config window too small

jesset616

Hey all whats up! so i wanna configure the controls for project64 but the window is too small and i cant expand it, anyone got some hints?

Clements

Do you mean some of the options go outside of the window? Change all your fonts and display settings to defaults. Otherwise it is functional at the current size.

Leonon

I'm having the same problem as him, unfortunately, I'm not as smart as him. What, exactly, is it i need to do to fix this?

Last edited:

Clements

Open Display in the Windows control panel and then change your display theme to default. You may also need to change the font size to 96 DPI in Settings > Advanced (General Tab).

Leonon

If that's the only known fix, then please tell me which file contains the button configuration. I'll set it up on a friend's computer and move the file to mine.

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
There's no file - it's stored in the registry. If i'm not mistaken, the settings for jabos input can be found in current_user\software\n64 emulators - somewhere there.

Smiff

Emutalk Member
after changing font sizes you may need to restart windows.
i need to look into making the plugin config work in various font sizes :/

it's HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\JaboSoft\Project64 DLL
but there *is* a file - j's plugin can import and export key defs as .jsf files (his own format).

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
ah, hmmm... I think I've forgotten that.
Both jabo and n-rage can exports profiles that can later be imported. Handy feature, that.

Leonon

After setting font size to 75% (AKA 72dpi AKA "tiny dots") resetting, setting settings to default, setting font size to normal restarting and reloading my previous settings, I can see the configuration window... That goes to number 7 on my "strangest bug fixes" list...

Thanks for the help guys, and thanks to the devs that made this program. Time to go beat Zelda again...and again...and again...