What's new

Conkers BFD sky help

wazzup980

when i play Conkers BFD and look at the sky it is all screwy and messed up(well there is no sky if u look at it leaves a trace of what i do behind)plz help
i have a
GeForce MX 400
AMD Athlon 1.1 gig

sirearl

what are you on about Freakyswifty!? I have an mx, and everything is SWEET as! Although the mx is a cheeper card, it's still damn reliable, and very good... next time you're going to go making wild acusations, at least check up on before hand! And to answer the original question... I have no idea what's wrong.. .try fiddling with some of the settings or something... maybe you inadvertantly changed something... are all the other games that should work working? And did the sky screw up with version 1.3? Hope I helped...

Sir_Earl

ZakkWylde

I have exactly the same prob with Perfect Dark. Looking at the sky causes a weird trace effect. I also have a GeForce2 MX.

OP
W

wazzup980

i already spent money on buying a new card cause of u guys telling me that GeForce 2 MX 400 is the best, and now u want me to buy a "better or real card" geez u guys u cant go around telling people to buy cards that u have k thx

sirearl

Hey Wazzup, stick with it! It IS a good card, nomatter what they tell you! And by the way, the sky thing is a known problem... I think if you change to internal transformation or something along those lines it's meant to come right... hope that helped...

I have had NO problems with my card by the way, so I can't see why you think it's crap... it's NOT!!!

Royal Fool

Your resident know-it-all
wazzup980 said:
i already spent money on buying a new card cause of u guys telling me that GeForce 2 MX 400 is the best [...]

A very good choice. However, I must say that you're taking a little risk by doing what other people tell you to do... with those "other people" being some guys on an internet forum that you have no idea whether you can trust. :D

Floydian

whoa!.

Yep you are right... Great Price

Just one question... the -V stands for Visiontek or its a new variation of the GF2 GFX Chip?

BTW :pj64:

Zombie9920

I dunno what the V stands for. As far as I know VisionTek is the only company that makes cards with the chipset. It is supposed to be a crippled GeForce 2 GTS but is faster than a MX400.