What's new

Conker's BFD question.

CaptainCannibas

I'm new here, so I hope this is an acceptable question. I was wondering if there are any compatability problems between PJ64 1.6 and this game or not? I am having trouble with two areas. The first is the pitchfork and haystack story. The little haystack back in the corner near the switch jumps away from the fork every time. I read elsewhere on the web of another person having the same problem and no one knew a solution. He too was running PJ64. The other is trying to wind the bulldog fish up. I can run forever and it never cuts to the storyline. I just started running this game this evening and there may be more issues. I did turn on the infinite health and lives for player 1 in the cheats. I obtained the ROM from a very reliable source, so if it's the ROM, it'll be the first dud I've gotten. Anyhow, I appreciate any info that you might have. Thank you.

OP
C

CaptainCannibas

I did some investigating and found out that this is not a new problem. I found a whole thread devoted to this problem HERE. I used the save state that was provided in that thread and got past the pitchfork guy, but I still am having troubles at the bullfish point. I make that wheel go round and round for minutes to no avail. Does anyone have a clue why some games are messing up and others not, especially when I can run someone else's save state and everything runs fine then? Just curious.