What's new

Conker's Bad Fur Day (U) [!]: missing textures (on bats, cosmetical)

OP
Corak

Corak

Nintendo gamer
Slougi said:
Maybe with force depth compare, you can try it if you want to, I currently can't.

Nope doesn't fix it. Tested only in Conker so far though. I don't post of a bug like that when a common setting fixes it. :)

No 18

hi...conker's legs seems to be misssing in the intro...This happen to some other limbs of other characters too..Does any of u have this problem?

im using pj64 1.5
p3 800Mhz
128mb
64mb ddr geforce2

OP
Corak

Corak

Nintendo gamer
No 18 said:
hi...conker's legs seems to be misssing in the intro...This happen to some other limbs of other characters too..Does any of u have this problem?

No. He looks a bit transparent. I guess you have "Force Depth Compare" enabled or something similar while you shouldn't.
Everything should be unchecked in the Advanced tab of Graphics options for Conker.

Tito13KFM

I am having some BFD graphic glitches too.. wher if the camera gets too close things don't get displayed..

here's a pic of what is happening.. it happens ALL THE TIME and is not something I can ignore :(

anybody know of a surefire fix to this?

AMD Athlon xp 1700+
512 ram
Geforce 2 GTS detonator 29.42 beta's (also fire up the 28.32's, same result)
4x AA
mipmap levels, highest quality
1152x864

too screen in windowed mode, but it appears full screen as well.

Runs great.. just some slowdowns, oh well.. i can live with those if

Anchel

The Xpaniard
When I play this game, everything goes SLOOW!
Also, sometimes happens that Conker has white head and tail...
Not sometimes, but nearly always. How can I fix this??
My specs:
AMD Athlon 1000
64 ram
NVidia TNT2 Maxigamer
....don't know what else I have to say, since I don't know how to say them in english

pj64er

PJ64 Lubba
lex: anchel said 64, which is not enough

anchel: get more ram

Tito: good shot of the problem. We already discussed that problem in this thread, there is no fix.

F-3582

Sorry, I had to...
Tito, which Direct3D-mode are you using? "Direct3D HAL" or "Direct3D T&L HAL" (in the video-plugin-preferences)? I had a similar problem with T&L, so I disabled it. It works ;)

Anchel

The Xpaniard
pj64er said:
lex: anchel said 64, which is not enough

anchel: get more ram

Whooops! I was thinking of something else. My ram is 256, so I don't think that is the problem. Anyway, my whole computer goes much slower since I installed McAfee Antivirus Assap, so I suppose that uses a lot of RAM.

No 18

Why is Conker's head white?(from faq)
Either your graphics card does not meet the minimum requirements, or you have Change blending mode... (video plugin, emulation tab) enabled when you shouldn't, or disabled when you should.

or u can try update ur driver...