What's new

conkers bad fur day lava race

Johnchristie

im having a weird problem on this, all the other ones ive encountered i have been able to fix by turning off cheats and stuff but this one is persistent.

on the lava race (i think the level is called mugged) the...green things go off at the start of the level, i run to the surf board thing and hop on it to race them, but the are no where to be found, i went round the course 4 times in a row and they werent there, they'd just gone. i decided to look around, so before the level started i used the levitate cheat to search around a bit and found they were caught under the dinosaur, went back to my surfboard and round again and they were still gone.

any ideas? ive got this far so i couldnt be a plugin problem

CF2

Pretends to make sense
Well if you were using cheats before and you saved with cheats, than they can still have an effect on your game even though you turned them off. I assume that you have scanned your rom with GoodN64 and it is a verified [!] good dump.

Kaan

just press the forward button and you will be faster and catch them thats not a cheat problem.

OP
J

Johnchristie

Kaan said:
just press the forward button and you will be faster and catch them thats not a cheat problem.

what forward button? the c buttons are cameras, d pad doesnt come into it, the only one left is the joystick and ive always got that going forward

Kaan

the problem like yours happened to me at lava race i raced 4 or more laps but nowhere to find them.and i just press the forward button(always)and my surf board boost up and i catch them and killed them its easy.you must always at fastest speed or else they will disappear again.