What's new

conker bad fur and dk 64

lplover2k2

wanted to know if conker bad fur day and donkey kong 64 works well on 1964 or pj64 especially the multiplayer mode?? i have a 192mb sdram,riva tnt-2 and 40gb hdd pc.do you think these 2 games will work at reasonable speed on my pc?? plz someone answer me ,thx in advance :p

Trotterwatch

DK64 isn't perfectly emulated on any emulator yet (though at various stages it has been close on the new 1964).

Conkers is playable on 1964, PJ64 but you will need to use Jabos D3D graphics. However I do think your processor may be that little bit too slow (even with the new unreleased 1964). I think that would be your best bet though.

scotty

The Great One
get a new computer to run games, your processor could just barely run the N64 emulation. Higher up games that are more memory will not work on your computer. perhaps the new 1964 will do the trick. I wouldnt bug Trotterwatch or anyone when its coming out if I were you

karth95

Lord of the Cats
new 1964 is a bit better on slow machines, but conkers is a pain to render no matter what machine you use

OP
lplover2k2

lplover2k2

thanx everyone :) .Don't know if i will download it now as it is pretty big and i have only a 56k connection :(