What's new

confused newbie

ChronoX51

ok, I tried out this emu for my first time. I tired playing Zelda Majora's Mask. Worked perfect. I went to work, and after i came back, I tried playing it again. Now I get "Not enough memory" error. I don't get it. I didn't change anything. I tried rebooting a few times, didn't work.

Now, even when I try and play the older Zelda, it says the same thing. It also worked before. Conker does it as well. But i haven't been able to get that to work anyways. So, I have my newest video card drivers and everything.

I also tried re-installing the emu, Now it loads the first Zelda loads to a black screen, then sits there. But everything still gives me the same error.

Anyone gotten this error before? Anyone have any idea's?

Athlon XP 1800+
Radeon 8500
512 megs DDR ram

thx

Chrono

Slougi

This seems to be some bug with ati radeon cards. There was some thread about it but i can't find it now.

Gent

The Soul Reaving Gentleman
Administrator
My specs are as follows:
Windows XP Professional
AMD Athlon XP 1800+,
Asus A7M266 DDR (Socket A Motherboard)
Sound Blaster Audigy Platinum
512MB DDR at 133Mhz
ATI Radeon 8500 (64MB) AGP,
80Gb HD space.

I have had a lot of strange things with my card also but Zelda Majora's Mask has always ran great for me on PJ !

But i tried the latest Beta Drivers (Below) & they seemed to of done the trick

WXP-766-04-020129X-2545E.EXE

OP
C

ChronoX51

working

OK, I installed ME, every game runs perfect now with no memory errors. I wonder why XP does that? oh well. So, now im dual booting XP and ME. thanks everyone.

Chrono