What's new

complaining thread, cut from shots thread

Fires, you surprised me, I'd never thought you would release another version of Dolphin before Wii comes out! However, speed is slower than ever. How I am supposed to play Ikaruga with 1fps, huh? Anyway, Fires, I have no reason to burden you, soon I will be able to play Billy Hatcher in my computer for less than 2 dollars! And once Wii comes out, Gamecube games will be cheaper! So, why continue whining when Wii will make out games cheaper? I do hope you never start doing a Wii emulator. Not only it will be nearly impossible, but you will take decades in doing so! Au revoir, Fires! Continue working to make Dolphin even slower!

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
Master Magnus said:
Then, what it is meant for? I haven't found any other purpose, ya know.
Just to show that it can be done and that it can be done accurately. No home computer can emulate a GameCube at full speed; it's impossible. Wait 3-6 or so and then see how the situation has changed.

OP
M

Master Magnus

Banned
Actually, the mods said Fires could improve speed if he wants to. Of course, he wants to focus on compatibility, something that bothers warez kids. Anyway, emulating a commercial game at full speed is also a way to show that emulation is possible. However, I don't want to start a flame war.

Agozer

Master Magnus said:
Anyway, emulating a commercial game at full speed is also a way to show that emulation is possible.
Correct, minus the full speed part. All that is takes is that the emulator shows graphics the way they are meant to be shown, outputs sound correctly and handles inputs correctly.

Speed is secondary, if even that.

ChaosCode

Master Magnus said:
Fires, you surprised me, I'd never thought you would release another version of Dolphin before Wii comes out! However, speed is slower than ever. How I am supposed to play Ikaruga with 1fps, huh? Anyway, Fires, I have no reason to burden you, soon I will be able to play Billy Hatcher in my computer for less than 2 dollars! And once Wii comes out, Gamecube games will be cheaper! So, why continue whining when Wii will make out games cheaper? I do hope you never start doing a Wii emulator. Not only it will be nearly impossible, but you will take decades in doing so! Au revoir, Fires! Continue working to make Dolphin even slower!

Why are you suprised? Why would a new version suprise you? Are you retarded or something? Thats what people do with things they update. They release them. If you have no reason to "burden" him then why did you even post? How about you shut the hell up and enjoy the program. We don't care about how cheap you can get a game for this is a SCREEN SHOT THREAD. Were are your shots? I think this again falls under "Are you a retard or something?" OK with that said. What the crap does the Wii have to do with anything on this thread or the forum for that matter. It's totally off-topic. You would be damn lucky if f1res did work on a Wii emulator and becuase of lame little twits like you he probley won't. How would you know what is "nearly impossible" have you ever coded a emulator? Have you ever coded? And no html doesn't count. F1res will do what ever he likes to Dolphin. You know why? BECUASE IT'S HIS. HE MADE IT AND DAMN IT IF HE WANT IT TO BE SLOWER THEN TO DAMN BAD. IF YOUR GOING TO PUT SOMEONE DOWN WHO CAN CODE THE LEAST YOU CAN DO IS BETTER OR STFU.

Besides that welcome to the forum be quite and have fun.

OP
M

Master Magnus

Banned
Why are you suprised? Why would a new version suprise you? Are you retarded or something? Thats what people do with things they update. They release them. If you have no reason to "burden" him then why did you even post? How about you shut the hell up and enjoy the program. We don't care about how cheap you can get a game for this is a SCREEN SHOT THREAD. Were are your shots? I think this again falls under "Are you a retard or something?" OK with that said. What the crap does the Wii have to do with anything on this thread or the forum for that matter. It's totally off-topic. You would be damn lucky if f1res did work on a Wii emulator and becuase of lame little twits like you he probley won't. How would you know what is "nearly impossible" have you ever coded a emulator? Have you ever coded? And no html doesn't count. F1res will do what ever he likes to Dolphin. You know why? BECUASE IT'S HIS. HE MADE IT AND DAMN IT IF HE WANT IT TO BE SLOWER THEN TO DAMN BAD. IF YOUR GOING TO PUT SOMEONE DOWN WHO CAN CODE THE LEAST YOU CAN DO IS BETTER OR STFU.
Why do ya shout me? Are you gonna shout anyone who disagrees with you, huh? Anyway, if ya want screenshots, then I give ya one. It's from Ikaruga. Framerate is below 1fps, as usual. And because ya shouted me, I'm going to post the entire desktop.
http://ar.geocities.com/roberto_carrazzoni/desk.jpg
And next time, don't cry like a baby. It just makes you look more retarded like me. See ya!

-modbreak:
One warning for you Master Magnus,
Giving your opinion about an emulator is ok, but bashing an emu author is not.
Being childish to ChaosCode is not nice too, I changed the IMG tag to an URL.
Be nice and keep this board a nice place.
- Falcon4ever

Last edited by a moderator:

Knuckles

Master Magnus :

why won't you go make your own emu? Before complaining about crap, why don't you try to make a GC emulator first then show us that it's possible?

---moving away those posts to a new thread ---

Clements

Master Magnus AKA Alex the Great is a returning banned user. His moronic posts gave me the clue.

I wouldn't blame Fires for not improving the speed. I personally think it's an act to avoid any contact with Nintendo, since the GameCube is still alive and all. But that's just my opinion. Maybe today's computers aren't powerful enough but I don't care, regardless. Here I stand patiently waiting and savioring the sight of GameCube emulation improving. I felt I needed to express my thoughts and am not disagreeing with anyone here. :) Keep up the good work Fires, and everyone else in the emulation scene!!! ;)

ChaosCode

why am I not suprised it was him. LOL.

Edit: I have to point out one thing about Alex. He has got to be like 11. Check out his webpage.

http://ar.geocities.com/roberto_carrazzoni/

I meen come on its bad that you even admit to playing pokee mon but to go as far as making fakes? Thats just sad.....

Also, Note the pic he posted with the Screen shot. He has 13 tray icon and atlest 60 showing desktop icons. While running 3 Internet explores. Gee I wonder why dolphin runs slow for you. Retard.

Last edited:

spotanjo3

He must be stupid but I am not here to argue about it. Fires, you are doing a good job. The increase compabilities is only way we really want for now. The speed will have to wait in the future so it doesnt matter to me. The more games and the better it will be and improving speed will be addition later -- make a sense ? ;)

Keep up! :D

synch

I don't really care about speed, as with dolphin we get a valuable tool to debug homebrew, some good documentation of the gamecube, and other things I might forget. Maybe people should understand that emulation is NOT always about playing games, rather than documenting and preserving the original machine.

And, probably (I don't really know, just guessing) F|res just wanted to know more about the gamecube, rather than creating a warez kiddos tool. As a emu-author myself, I found that possibility likely :)

Kudos for the good work, dolphin team

Toasty

Sony battery
It's just no fair! I want a "Find More Users With This IP Address" button. :happy: Wasn't it announced that the newest release of Dolphin was intended to be more compatible, but slower as a result? I don't see why people complain about something that someone else does for them that's free.

Agozer

Toasty said:
I don't see why people complain about something that someone else does for them that's free.
Because it doesn't meet their overblown expectations (and the false belief that a fast PC can handle anything you throw at it) and so they start to vent their frustration, leaving reason at the doorstrep.

Sad isn't it?

Mouser X

Reason, what's that? Wait! I remember! Isn't that some sound, or music, creation software? I could have sworn I downloaded that about 5 years ago... :unsure: Mouser X out.

j/k