What's new

Compatible games list WITH minimum requirements

rmarier83

Before you get too far ahead of yourself this isn't a list for compatible games, rather it's both compatible games with the minimum hardware requirements to run them.

First there's the minimum requirements to run Project 64, but as you know some games need almost triple the amount to run, and there's the problems with graphic card shaders and pixel pipelines in games like Zelda and others.

Since this list will need to be done on many different computers there's really not much I can put into it (and check my signature for my computer's specs).

Zelda (both versions) runs almost perfectly, except an occasional drop in framerate that pauses the game for like a split second.

[Also, if for some reason there's already a topic exactly like this then I apologize ahead of time, and if not let me know if this topic is a stupid idea or not]

Smiff

Emutalk Member
too many variables imho, also not sure why you're interested with such a high spec?
the RDB update (ABL off) may fix the Zelda pauses for you?

rmarier83 said:
Before you get too far ahead of yourself this isn't a list for compatible games, rather it's both compatible games with the minimum hardware requirements to run them.

First there's the minimum requirements to run Project 64, but as you know some games need almost triple the amount to run, and there's the problems with graphic card shaders and pixel pipelines in games like Zelda and others.

Since this list will need to be done on many different computers there's really not much I can put into it (and check my signature for my computer's specs).

Zelda (both versions) runs almost perfectly, except an occasional drop in framerate that pauses the game for like a split second.

[Also, if for some reason there's already a topic exactly like this then I apologize ahead of time, and if not let me know if this topic is a stupid idea or not]
Which version of PJ64 you use? I had that problem with 1.5, but with 1.6 it works smooth.