What's new

Compatibility List

OP
DarthDazDC

DarthDazDC

An Alright Guy
I was wonderin, as theres a shots thread from the latest beta, could i do another topic that lists the compatibility for the latest beta so noobs wont be askin if XX game works or not?

MasterPhW

Master of the Emulation Flame
You should change Capcom vs SNK 2 to Capcom vs SNK 2 EO

Beach Spikers (NTSC): Unplayable, loads and gets really far, but after some illegal commands in the GFX algorith nothing really continue, only some messed up screens appears!
BeyBlade 2002: Magnetag Battle (JAP): Playable, but text is unreadable, gfx are sometimes missing, the speed is not the best and a lot slowdowns!
Billy Hatcher and the Giant Egg (NTSC): Playable but in interpreter mode only? (notes from INI extracted, couldn't test it)
BomberMan Generation (NTSC): Unplayable, only shows 2 (very quick appearing) Intro Screens then stays black!
Casper: Spirit Dimensions (PAL): Unplayable, BUT after showing a lot of screens (slowly) and an intro (can't be watched till the end, hangs sometimes) the screen stay black but the SOUND continue!

OP
DarthDazDC

DarthDazDC

An Alright Guy
Done.
UPDATE 3: Added some more games, corrected Capcom VS Snk 2 typo, if anyone has billy hatcher pm me for how it tests on dolphin teaser.

coolcono

Beyond Good and Evil Boots nonplayable
Donkey Kong Konga Usa Boots non playable
Eternal Darkness Non Playable
F-Zero Title Screens non playable
Hitman 2 Licensed by Nintendo Screen Not Playable
Metroid Prime Doesn't Work
PSO 1+2 Loading Screen Not Playable
Resident Evil 0 Gets to ingame in wireframe crashes
Sonic Heroes Not Playable
SSX 3 Loading screen Not playable
SSX Trick Not Playable
Tales of Symphonia Opening FMVs then crashes Not Playable
Legend of Zelda Four Swords Not Playable

Last edited:
OP
DarthDazDC

DarthDazDC

An Alright Guy
coolcono said:
Beyond Good and Evil Boots nonplayable
Donkey Kong Konga Usa Boots non playable
Eternal Darkness Non Playable
F-Zero Title Screens non playable
Hitman 2 Licensed by Nintendo Screen Not Playable
Metroid Prime Doesn't Work
PSO 1+2 Loading Screen Not Playable
Resident Evil 0 Gets to ingame in wireframe crashes
Sonic Heroes Not Playable
SSX 3 Loading screen Not playable
SSX Trick Not Playable
Tales of Symphonia Opening FMVs then crashes Not Playable
Legend of Zelda Four Swords Not Playable
Done.

I have finally decided to contribute my programming talent in the best way i can ... i have completed a Database for a compatability ... high standards. i'm going to comlete a framework complete with Snap-shots of the games, including the games descriptions and box-art and everything. If anyone is interested, i need someone to host this for me (Windows 2000, Windows Server 2003), (IIS with .NET framework). if anyone is willing to contribute to populating the database (descriptions and so on) ... or filling in the dates that the games were released you could also contact me. working knowledge of Microsoft Access would be needed ... [email protected]. i think something should be readily complete and working and worth showing within the next few days if i get a little help.

If anyone would be willing to do translations (english to french, german or anything) you may also contact me. If any graphic artist wishes to contribute a template design you may also contact me.

Last edited:

MasterPhW

Master of the Emulation Flame
undertaker 666 said:
WWE day of recoking not playable, low fpr, but almost full graphics.
Please stop posting at this thread, it's very old and don't need to be updated!
Stick with CKemus compat list or any other if ther is one... afaik there isn't yet.
Mods, pleaz colse!