What's new

compatibility list help

VascoAlmeida

I am a little new on gamecube emulation but i know that most games run (only to menu or ingame 5 fps) but i would very much like to know if these games do work (ingame):

Zelda Wind Waker - (is there anyway to make it work after the part of the telescope ? maybe with a savegame or samething)
Zelda 4 Swords Adventures - (ingame pleassssse)
Animal Crossing - (dont care if it runs very slow but ingame)
Naruto 1,2,3,4 - (please do work,dont care if slow)
Mario Party 4,5,6,7 - (please work)
SuperSmashBrotherMelee - (the most importante game to work)
Mario Sunshine - (hehehehe)

Sorry for the language but im portuguese and im only 15 years old hehehe :whistling

GCFreak

The Naruto Series all go ingame. Change the language to get ingame on Smash Bros Melee. You need a game save of the whole game finished of WW to make it work without the need to get an item (or worry about the bosses :)). Animal Crossing PAL does not work, NTSC goes ingame but has some problems. Mario Party series:

Party 4: Goes ingame with Probs
Party 5: Crashes on Menus
Party 6 & 7: Will crash upon intros

Four Swords goes ingame with probs.
Mario Sunshine Ingame with severe graphics errors

I hope this answers all your prayers :D.

Last edited:

CKemu

Or read the sticky at the top of this forum all about compatibility, which links to:

A COMPATIBILITY LIST

Even comes with a nice updated INI file you can put into the root of your dolphin install to show you what games work or don't as soon as you boot up the emulator!

Four people work hard on this list, perhaps some searching, and people pointing to might make it worth the effort, yet alone the concept of contributing to it ¬_¬

Last edited:

raksmey1309

WoW So Big letters,People shouldnt confuse.
NOTE:Ck i am preparing five more games for u dont forget to take it tommorow.;)

OP
V

VascoAlmeida

Thank you very much specially tehdarkknight , GCFREAK and CKemu...
im sorry if i was a pain to any of you, so because you guys helped me i would like to contribut with some testing with dolphin 1.03, when i get my new pc with a geforce 6600 i will help all of you testing some games because i have many many many (because i use gamecube chip ViperGc XD).
sorry for my english