What's new

come here, laugh @ the guy who uninstalled Winamp3

iq_132

Banned
Ha.
Sucks to be him...
What do you suppose he did? and why do you suppose he took screenshots of it doing it?

OP
Smiff

Smiff

Emutalk Member
its about file/folder structures & organisation, and uninstallers.. technical.

OP
Smiff

Smiff

Emutalk Member
well its not Talk of the Town is it... "man deletes his music collection".. youre really reading too much into this :p. I just thought (and still think) it was bloody funny in a puerile way and a good reminder to keep your program files and personal files seperate.

Last edited:

Eagle

aka Alshain
Smiff said:
well its not Talk of the Town is it... "man deletes his music collection".. youre really reading too much into this :p. I just thought (and still think) it was bloody funny in a puerile way and a good reminder to keep your program files and personal files seperate.

No its not Talk Of The Town. I was thinking more along the lines of Waaay Off Topic... ;) :p

adi

get out of my house
still damn funny and only people who are into computers would get the joke so

SMIFF WINS

im done, i have to go examine my wardrobe for my schools non uniform day tomorrow. i probably shouldn't, ill end up looking like a tramp anyways

OP
Smiff

Smiff

Emutalk Member
he should have gone for the reset button.

of course, thats harder to do when your losing your tunez. i probably wouldnt have thought of it quick enough either.

t0rek

Wilson's Friend
Winamp3 is cool but it has a lot of bugs, when they are going to be fixed, or when is 3.01 version release?