What's new

come here, laugh @ "dvdsqueeze"

Smiff

Emutalk Member
http://www.dvdsqueeze.com/features.htm

its kinda sad aswell that they're profiting from customers' ignorance and other peoples' work (i presume).

(for anyone who doesn't know - it's impossible to put the content of a DVD onto a CD with "No Image Loss! Same as original DVD!"... f**ing arseholes).

Trotterwatch

Attention Skane Lan Residents: All $59 package deal pricing in this weeks ad for Lund
and surrounding areas will terminate at Midnight GMT tonight.

Oooh I'm in Lund at the moment... me rushes to get my credit card... me stops... me realises it is a big con... me hangs head in shame.

OP
Smiff

Smiff

Emutalk Member
i like the "Copy VHS tape to CDs with DVD quality" bit best of all, how does that work?! Not only is it lossless compression, you actually GAIN loads of resolution. For 69 dollars its a f**kng bargain alright.

Allnatural

Isn't that the same chick from those Xcam pop-ups?
Some pop-up anyway, I know I've seen her before. :crazy:

Allnatural

Originally written by DVD-Scam... I mean DVD-Squeeze.
DVD-Squeeze's compression tool solves these problems with unmatched compression ability and visual quality virtually indistinguishable from a DVD.

The result? you can download a full-length, full-motion, full-screen, DVD-quality feature film using broadband connection in about the time it takes to have a pizza delivered.
If I didn't know any better I'd say they were promoting piracy. :sly:

OP
Smiff

Smiff

Emutalk Member
but hey, i can do that and i haven't even bought DVDsqueeze :eek: ;)

(btw that's either very slow pizza delivery or very fast broadband)

pj64er

PJ64 Lubba
Trotterwatch said:
Attention Skane Lan Residents: All $59 package deal pricing in this weeks ad for Lund

Oooh I'm in Lund at the moment... me rushes to get my credit card... me stops... me realises it is a big con... me hangs head in shame.

Trotterwatch, go back and click on Lund (or Skane Lan)...

iq_132

Banned
Kind of funny... I always think it's funny when someone sells something that you can easily do with a little know-how and some freeware... Lindows comes to mind...

Trotterwatch

Thanks for that :) I knew there was some trick to that, which is why I posted it. Pretty impressive technology to be honest, but you'd have to be a bit daft to fall for it!

Trotterwatch

Kind of funny... I always think it's funny when someone sells something that you can easily do with a little know-how and some freeware

What you mean that you could easily make a utility that:

Not only copies VHS tapes to CD, but does it with DVD quality...lol

iq_132

Banned
No I meant make VCDs.
DivX DVD rips at the same bitrates as VCD look pretty damn good to me :)

And I never said I would make any of it. so there :p

ra5555

N64 Newbie
"You're not going to find an easier, more complete or more advanced way to copy all your DVD movies to CD, WE GUARANTEE IT! DVD Squeeze is the ORIGINAL, all-in-one, most up to date product ever! The thousands of hours spent developing this product for you is worth the ridiculously low price below! How can we say this? Because it's our job to stay on the cutting edge of this technology. "

ROFL, what do you mean ORIGINAL....

ra5555

N64 Newbie
I just remebered I have seen something exactly like this from a free software, so they are stealing people's hard work and are making money!! :angry:

that software's name is EasyDivx http://easydivx.does.it/

Here are screen shots taken from EasyDivx (top) and DVDsqueeze (bottom)

flow``

flow``
ROFL

at the bottom of the page

Attention Kentucky Residents: All $59 package deal pricing in this weeks ad for Maysville

dude i live in maysville KY, wtf?!