What's new

Code Veronica Problem and Screenshots

Maikelchan

First of all, sorry for my English, I'm spanish. I was trying to play code veronica (spanish version) with the normal version of chankast and it crashes every time, but with the old gfx it runs perfectly. But the problem is: it runs too fast and the FMV videos are very very dark. Is there a way to fix this problems?. Here some screenshots:

TheFreeman

Guardian of Destiny
Hola yo puedo hablar en castellano. Cuales son las caracteristicas de tu maquina?

Hey I can speak spanish. What are your specs?

PrTv

About speed problem , just press - to decrease emulatos's Clock speed , it will make your game slower. you have to adjust it until you feel the speed is "right".

But when you quit Chankast and launch it again , you have to readjust it cause emu's clock will back to 100% every time you exit the program.

If your game is too dark , why don't use color correction in your display properties to adjust bri,con,gamma even saturation and save it to profile.

To find appropriate level of bri,con . you can have chankast running in background and adjust the settings at the same time , Like this pic.

EDIT: I just read manny9158's Thread about Full screen tools , take a look at http://www.emutalk.net/showthread.php?t=21264

You can preset emu's speed to use with specific game , so you don't have to adjust it everytime you quit chankast.

Last edited: