What's new

Code Veronica, crashes and glitches

Liam

Hi guys I just registered this forum!
I have problems with Code Veronica, exactly at the point when Claire gets in the weapons and military room in the mansion. The game used to crash when I pushed the blue button under the ant, but I managed to play further by skipping istantly the fmv sequence-- then, when I exit the room, I get black screen, I can hear my footsteps for a while, then the emu crashes :( and if I try to take the lugers from the wall, I get a messy blue screen with white dots here and there but I can still move (I hear footsteps), open the inventory and the map, if i place the lugers at their place, everything comes back to normality... so the main problem is that I cannot get out that damn room without a crash :huh:

My video card is an ATI
I tried everything , changing cable type, enabling or deactivating Zwrite etc...

please help :bye3:

OP
L

Liam

well it's not that hard to execute... I just dumped the images and loaded them with deamon tools, checked Zwrite and the other Alpha thing and it started with no problems at all

OP
L

Liam

k, avoided the problem using alpha 0.2... but i still get that annoying blue messy screen when I get out of the submarine with claire so i cannot proceed :(