ChankEx is 'retired'

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
-=TRICKSTAR=-

-=TRICKSTAR=-

Banned
Goodbye to -=TRICKSTAR=- and his hack

Sigh one of the problems withactually giving something back (rather than just sitting back spamming and posting screenshots) is that you have to give back to everyone. Even the selfish 'tards. Like you..

Tell me JKKDark you wouldnt happen to be on the beta testing team for an unreleased DC emulator would you?.....:evil:

You're a two-faced wanker and I hope you die of smug induced cancer. alone. Im pretty sure you have no friends here after your comments about them on other Emu Forums.

Later 'tard.

oh and this ones for you!!!

that's illegal!!!

Last edited:

Dark Mits

Eternal Darkness
I can't really point my finger at it, but I think that JKKDARK and -=TRICKSTAR=- share an internet grudge. I don't know, I may be wrong... </sarcasm>

What does the part in red say? The letters are hard to make out.:evil:

JKKDARK

I can't really point my finger at it, but I think that JKKDARK and -=TRICKSTAR=- share an internet grudge. I don't know, I may be wrong... </sarcasm>

What does the part in red say? The letters are hard to make out.:evil:

He's mad because chankex is not allowed on emulation forums like NGEmu and DCemu
laugh.gif

OP
-=TRICKSTAR=-

-=TRICKSTAR=-

Banned
He's mad because chankex is not allowed on emulation forums like NGEmu and DCemu
laugh.gif

Actually thats where you are lying AGAIN. ChankEx was made most welcome on NGEmu when it became a wrapper.
Yet another thing that would not have happened had you had your way and the lies you told were believed.
If I remember correctly I beleive you were told to stop spamming the thread by no less than 3 mods!

IM MAD BECAUSE YOU CONSISTANLY LIE DIKHEAD!
laugh.gif

Why you feel the need to to keep posting on my threads is beyond my understanding.
If you didnt like Chankex why didnt you just do what everybody else, that didnt like the project, did and stay away?

Everyone already knows your a spam prick whos abilities are limited to hitting the 'print screen' key.
Im a hacker.

Im not ashamed of what i am, you should be.

You're nothing. You tried to made a name for yourself on the back of my project and failed. Guess what? You're still nothing!

Still a no-mark little spam junkie that craves attention for his stupid posts because he nothing real to offer anyone apart from his completley pointless, infound opinion. Still a legend in your own lunchbox.

PsyMan

Just Another Wacko ;)
OK Stop it. I'm tired of your attitude. You both drop the level way too low.

Stop acting like 5 year old bullies and behave yourselves. The next one I see posting insults and generally flaming stuff is history. As simple as that. Got it?

OP
-=TRICKSTAR=-

-=TRICKSTAR=-

Banned
STFU you little queer,

Do I sound like I give a fuck if im banned?
Youre as bad as JKK and I respect you even less than him.

So ban me prick. crying already. lol

PsyMan

Just Another Wacko ;)
So ban me

Done :)

Edit:

I'm actually angry with myself for giving you a second chance back then... I should really quit from trying to right the wrongs.... Whatever.

By the way, what I wrote in my previous post still stands, and that points to you JKKDARK.

Last edited:

Dark Mits

Eternal Darkness
I can't understand why people just can't keep their cool when they are being attacked; it's what differentiates a mentally mature from a mentally immature person... There was no need for you -=TRICKSTAR=- to go on such rampage, neither for you JKKDARK to be so obsessed with the illegality of said hack, as if you lost money from it. Not even Sega did anything to stop the emulation or the distribution of illegal material, why are you so obsessed about it?

Anyway, don't answer it. I don't want to get involved in a fight, especially now that I have been trying to bring some humor in this topic but failed.

Dark Mits

Eternal Darkness
But you're not the author of it. It's like finding out that a hack has been developed for World of Warcraft, and while you're not playing the game nor does it have any effect on anything in your life, you start a crusade to annihilate the creator of the hack. Leave that to those the job of whom it is to do so.

JKKDARK

But you're not the author of it. It's like finding out that a hack has been developed for World of Warcraft, and while you're not playing the game nor does it have any effect on anything in your life, you start a crusade to annihilate the creator of the hack. Leave that to those the job of whom it is to do so.

so? He and his friends were posting this hack on various emulation forums. Luckily, he got success only here.
First, get permission. Later, post in forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.