What's new

Chankast Screenshots

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
I think this thread would be more informative if people posted their system specs when posting shots.. :)

Anyway.. here's some Ikaruga and the DC bios.. I'm really suprised at how amazing this emu really is. Awesome work, worthy of recognition.. :party: :bouncy:

piccolo17486

Test Drive V-Rally
Runs almost perfect, fullspeed
dc1.jpg

dc2.jpg
dc3.jpg

Crazy Taxi 2
dc4.jpg

Seven Mansions
dc5.jpg

rcgamer

the old guy
Here are a couple from Zombie Revenge. it runs pretty good . few graphics glitches but otherwise ok.

Guru64

Sonic Adventure 2

I made screenshots of the cutscene after the final boss(The Finalhazard). I made them with the screenshots tool from the hacked Chankast (the one with SpeedPig and stuff...) and it turned out it saves them as .jpg's. :( I just tried to take some new screenshots with Fraps, but I was too lazy too retake them all.

Anyway... Enjoy! :D

Guru64

This time the pictures are in .PNG format! :D

It are four pics of a very weird bug... Sonic's body looks all yellow in Green Hill Zone!

BTW, can somebody tell me a program to convert alot of .bmp files in .png files in one time. Because converting each picture with Paint needs alot of time...

Jupiter

Just a Jupi.
ImageMagick - toss all your BMP files into a folder of their own (easiest to just put them in ImageMagick's install directory, unless like you really like typing out short pathnames), then open up a command prompt, take it to IM's install directory, type convert *.bmp %02d.png, and you're good to go.

Guru64

Jupiter said:
ImageMagick - toss all your BMP files into a folder of their own (easiest to just put them in ImageMagick's install directory, unless like you really like typing out short pathnames), then open up a command prompt, take it to IM's install directory, type convert *.bmp %02d.png, and you're good to go.

Thanks! :D

@Hexidecimal: It is Sonic Adventure 2.