What's new

Chankast saves

speud

I'm going to release soon a new version of my homebrew Dreamcast app Dream Explorer. It has the biggest collection of VMU files so far, and is packed with around 6000 VMU saves already.

But for the new version, I'd like even more savegames from you guys. All you need to do is extract your Chankast saves in .DCI format with vmsbrowser or VMU Explorer (I recommend the latter). Then upload your DCI file from this page: -= BlueSwirl :: Dreamcast VMU Uploader =-

It's very easy to do so why not sharing your VMU saves with the whole community? The release date is getting closer so hurry up, you don't have much time left to get your own Dreamcast savegames included in the release. ;)

Thanks !

OP
S

speud

So, you don't understand how to share your savegames, or you don't want to share them?

Come on, don't be selfish.

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
I don't really have any DC saves worth boasting about, so you'll excuse me if I haven't replied to your thread until now.

...and this reply was fairly useless to begin with. 6000 is enough for me.

So there was the first reply. Be happy. Release the thing.

squeakypants

I'm sorry, the title just sounds like some TV ad for cancer. "Chankast saves... donate to the Chankast Foundation for Cancer"

OP
S

speud

Agozer said:
I don't really have any DC saves worth boasting about, so you'll excuse me if I haven't replied to your thread until now.

...and this reply was fairly useless to begin with. 6000 is enough for me.

So there was the first reply. Be happy. Release the thing.
The goal is not to have _only_ perfect saves, you can submit any save. Even if you think it's useless, actually it's not.

squeakypants said:
I'm sorry, the title just sounds like some TV ad for cancer. "Chankast saves... donate to the Chankast Foundation for Cancer"
Hehe, I wish cancer was as easy to eradicate as it's easy to submit your savegames, plus it won't cost you nothing.

-=TRICKSTAR=- said:
speud: Sounds like a cool idea. Good luck with it. :)
Thanks, I appreciate the support. :)

For now the site is offline due to a technical problem not depending on me (right in time eh). But you can submit your saves by e-mail until it's online again, which should be soon hopefully.

Send your DCI saves to speud[at]free.fr (replace [at] with @).

Thanks.