What's new

Chankast loading to DC screen not to game

Vanish

Recently when i mount the image (via daemon) Setup everything good to go, and i check start instead of it loading into the game , it keeps loading in the the dreamcast menu where you go when you want to configure memory cards . I know you usually get this to happen when you havent mounted anything and you started Chankast with nothing up on it. This is the first time it wouldnt start the game after all was mounted and setup. Its almost like the emulator doesnt even know that daemon tools is running and mounted.

Any1 think they can help me out , im running chankast alpha 025 the game is MvC2

Last edited:

Mouser X

I don't know what the problem is. However, the suggestions I would give would be to replace the BIOS file (and the flash file), since it might be corrupt. Also, double check your CD settings, to make sure that Chankast is looking in the correct drive for your CD image. If you're running Chankast Utilities, then make sure you're running the game, and not the BIOS (there's 2 selections. Just be sure you've got the right one). I can't really think of anything else to recommend at this time. Hopefully, something of that will be helpful. Good luck on getting this figured out. Mouser X over and out.

OP
V

Vanish

never having to do anything like this how do i replace a bios file? i'm a noob to this kind of emulator