What's new

Chankast Features Request thread.

musiq

Add any features you'd like to see in future versions of chankast.
--------
I get pretty good FPS on this emulator however it could fall from 70 to 30 and back up to 70 anytime it seems.

I'd firstly want the frame rate to be a bit more constant.

Next and I'm sure a lot agree with me. When are we going to see a netplay on this emu? I heard that it will be released with netplay on version 1.0.
Also Garrofi, will netplay be on kaillera or will you be writing your own code?

Thanks for this great emulator!

mezkal

Man on a mission
Musiq, I'd advise you to read the FAQ before posting feature requests.....The last guy wo failed to do this got banned.

Cheers,

Mezkal

OP
M

musiq

Okay so take out the word "when" in that post. also, mods, feel free to delete this thread.

I just thought it'd be helpful :saint:

ArcaneLore

netplay, are you stupid? I'd much rather have less graphic glitches, sound glitches, and the ability to boot non-bootable games. OR support for Utopia.

NOTE: I'm not requesting any of these.

mezkal

Man on a mission
No, obviously, you're just mentioning them for the fun of it. God some stupid kids annoy me. Not you, Arcane Lore, of course. Just because I put your name and "stupid kids annoy me" in the same paragraph don't take them to be related. In fact, they are totally UNRELATED. No really.

:p

Mezkal

T-Kimura

netplay... these guys work fast, graphic and sound stuff will be fixed fast most likely. so netplay is a must.

Trotterwatch

mezkal said:
No, obviously, you're just mentioning them for the fun of it. God some stupid kids annoy me. Not you, Arcane Lore, of course. Just because I put your name and "stupid kids annoy me" in the same paragraph don't take them to be related. In fact, they are totally UNRELATED. No really.

:p

Mezkal
Hmmm, you remind me a hell of lot of a user named 'Vegetable' whom we banned for putting people down in nearly every single post... he was from the same place as you too.

Whatever, I hope you stop acting like an arse to all and sundry sooner, rather than later.

mezkal

Man on a mission
Trotterwatch said:
Hmmm, you remind me a hell of lot of a user named 'Vegetable' whom we banned for putting people down in nearly every single post... he was from the same place as you too.

Whatever, I hope you stop acting like an arse to all and sundry sooner, rather than later.

Sorry. I need sleep. No I'm not this "Vegetable" guy. I have always been Mezkal (its my artist name that I trade under). I will defer from silly posts in the interim. I'm sorry it wasn't too your tastes. Maybe the fact that this guy "Vegetable" is from Australia (I assume that's the place you refer too) might make us seem similar in sentence structure. Either way, no problem, point taken.

Cheers,

Mezkal

ultima528

I was about to say the same thing... that your attitude and sarcasm is starting to become a bore... and are you sure it's cuz you need sleep? I've read a lot of your posts, and many of them seem to have this "attitudey" feeling about them...