What's new

Change Mario's Colours???

Luigi64

:borg: Okay, I have been searching all over the forums for a place to find cheats, and all of the sites listed in the help manual have broken links (this is 1.6).
I would kindly like to know:

#1-where to find cheats, or if I just post and request them, and
#2-On Super Mario 64 (U) how to change the color of mario's overalls and shirt.
I have seen websites where gameshark codes changes this features.
I found a post that had a link
(http://www.emutalk.net/cheats-pj64/3...heat-code.html)
to a post on how to do this, but its link was broken to.

I have successfully used some GS cheats from the forum, but I would
basically just like to know the right way to get cheats for Project 64.

OP
Luigi64

Luigi64

Please Read Carefully!!!

:borg: OK Listen.
I have been to that exact site.
First of all, I already have found on this forum acheat to make me Luigi.
I found that exact cheat on that exact GS site. It doesn't work that way! You need to get specifically converted GS codes for PJ64 or they don't work!I just wanted to know if anyone remembered that post on how to change Mario's color. I have seen numerous screenshots on a site of someone using GS to change the shirt/cap and the overall to different colors (white and Red=Fireflower, Yellow and Purple=Wario, etc.).

Now, if anyone could please direct me to the proper location to get these cheats for PJ64, Mario (U) that would be really nice. I have spent the last week trying to get GS cheats to work, and I would like some help.

I wil be really clear this time, so that someone can help me.
First of all, I want to be given info on every code for the following colors on Mario's shirt/hat: -red(for certain combinations) -light purple -white -dark yellow(Wario) -dark green(Luigi)
Secondly, I want to be given info on every code for the following colors on
Mario's overall's:-reallydark blue -light purple -green and red (Fireflowers)
Lastly, I want to know how to make a cheat with the "+" menu for more than one selection. But, the cheat has to have to area's for "?" for example

So I could go:
A432C55B ????
A432C55B ????

and have two selections (each would have a code to fill the two).

squall_leonhart

The Great Gunblade Wielder
Luigi, Project64 1.6 and 1.7 is 100% compatible with GS codes, there is no special format.

PJ64 1.7 does have a new encrypted format, but GS codes work as well

OP
Luigi64

Luigi64

Colors Now Please!!!

I just wanted to know if anyone remembered that post on how to change Mario's color. I have seen numerous screenshots on a site of someone using GS to change the shirt/cap and the overall to different colors (white and Red=Fireflower, Yellow and Purple=Wario, etc.).

I will be really clear this time, so that someone can help me.
First of all, I want to be given info on every code for the following colors on Mario's shirt/hat: -red(for certain combinations) -light purple -white -dark yellow(Wario) -dark green(Luigi)

Mario's overall's:-reallydark blue -light purple -green and red (Fireflowers) and -black
Lastly, I want to know how to make a cheat with the "+" menu for more than one selection. But, the cheat has to have to area's for "?" for example

So I could go:
A432C55B ????
A432C55B ????

OP
Luigi64

Luigi64

Colors This Time Please!!!

I accidentally Posted Twice, and couldn't figure out how to delete the post.

Last edited:

smcd

Click the edit button and go advanced, then it'll be near the top to delete the post.

EDIT: after posting this it seems the option to remove posts isn't there anymore... heh

OP
Luigi64

Luigi64

Okay, can someone please reply to the original question I have?
If you can't answer the question, or can't help me Please Do Not Post!!!

I just wanted to know if anyone remembered that post on how to change Mario's color. I have seen numerous screenshots on a site of someone using GS to change the shirt/cap and the overall to different colors (white and Red=Fireflower, Yellow and Purple=Wario, etc.).

I will be really clear this time, so that someone can help me.

Mario's overall's:-reallydark blue -light purple -green and red (Fireflowers) and -black

So I could go:
A432C55B ????
A432C55B ????