What's new

CDI FILE (Street fighter III:3rd Strike)???

venom1000

I have downloaded Street Fighter 3 Third Strike (Pal Fixed) in CDI format and deamon tool don't recognize it... what can i do to play the game in chankast???:(
thanx

LalaKSlayer

Next time don't say you downloaded the game, ok ? This forum doesn't support warez.

Now, about your post, that's strange, since Daemon Tools supports Disc Jugler images. Try to convert it to another format. If it still don't work than your image is corrupt.

OP
V

venom1000

1- I'm sorry :)
2- after converting my file (Cdi 2Cue) with no error.... Chankast doesn't recognize the game, it's tell that an audio disc...What can i do??

Senti_al

Banned
i have that exact file that i 'got' and i use daemon 3.29 to mount ..u dont need to do any converting ..also wen u press mount image and u select the cdi..check again whre u press mount image and make sure that the option under that is eject tray ..not load tray cuz sometimes wen u do mount it u hav eto press load tray and then the emu recognizes it

by the way this pal fixed version of sf3 is slow but i think thats jus how it is wen u do get it running tell me how urs is (fast,slow)

OP
V

venom1000

okey okey ..... I have now NTSC version(jpn)....... and it's work but with some glitches...
Thanx

rashflash

I can help!

Hi there! Download the demo Version of discjuggler from www.padus.com and burn the cdi image to a cd and that will get the game to work!

Have fun playing the game!

Rash.