What's new

.CCD , .SUB and image to self-boot Man plz I have searched everywhere

Rockpig

Hi, I have been running Chankast (latest version) well for a while but I have some new games that when extracted leave me with a .sub file (approx 10mb ) , .CCD file ( 1kb ) and an Image file (270mb big or so).
Now , I have tried everyway possible to mount it , changed it to ISO etc, It would just get to the CD player screen( same as a .bin game I have as well - I know prob need Bin2Boot ). Recently I thought it was because it was not self-boot but when I used Bootdream to change it to a .cdi file and this time it went to the menu, you know settings,play, etc.

I think it's because I haven't got the full image from the Winrar-ed download ( ie I need One file ) .. I know it is a CloneCD file but when I burn it with that it thinks it's a CD!!!!

I assume I have to make it self-boot .. but I think ( correct me if I'm wrong ) I need a single complete file ( like ISO or CDI ) .....

Plz help I know it is prob simple and I am a meathead but if someone could point me in the right direction.. I have read every forum,FAQ I can find.... And it semms my new source of games has them all in this .sub , .ccd and image form....

PLEASE HELP!! AHHHHH!!!!