What's new

CBF problems please help

ssjkorn87

CBFD problems please help

Well I have been running 1964 for about 2 weeks and it has got me interested in n64 emulation again.
Conkers Bad Fur Day has been running really badly even though I have got decent specs.
AND i have read threads of people saying they've got it running sweetly?!?
I got perfect dark running really well and I would like some help with speeding up the GFX of CBFD and Getting any recongnisable speech etc Please help. thx
Mike Mullin
Please Reply .

System Specs: 880 Mhz Celeron, TnT2 (latest Xp drivers), generic sound card, 512 Mb of ram and Windows Xp running on 30 Gb Harddrive space.

Been using Jabos Direct 3d 7 and varous Azimers Audio plugins with no luck please help thx ???

Last edited:

jih2000

Make sure u have no background tasks eg in tray like virus scanners etc or in memory (check ctrl alt del) and check processes as the virus scanners etc sometimes are services!

Also get directx 8.1, I guess u have done all the rest correctly! If I was checking your system I would also check the bios settings are all correct eg AGP speed/memory timing etc (lotso guides on inet). Also make sure u have the correct AGP driver for your motherboard from the relevant website.

Thats all I can think of as your system sounds quite decent.

MartyMcFly