What's new

can't read dc_bios.bin?

Samio

I have windows 2k. I was getting the Can't read TOC from x: drive error when I use CD Rom aspi, and when I use CD Rom xxx I get can't read dc_bios.bin error. I looked through FAQ and did what it said to do if you cant play on windows 2k. Now when I use CD rom aspi it gives me the can't read dc.bios.bin error just like it does hwen I use CD rom xxx.'

EDIT: Never mind I fixed it. Can a mod delete this?

EDIT2: Let me tell you guys how I fixed it for anyone who might have the same problem. I downloaded a dc_bios.bin file and started it, the same thing happened and it automatically created a dc_flash.bin file. I deleted the dc_flash.bin file and downloaded another one and copied it into the Chankast folder. When I started it, the dreamcast swirl was blue and it worked.

Last edited:

silver spirit

cant-read-dc_bios-bin

i also have the same problem .plz guide me wat to do and how can i use this emulator to run resident evil code veronica x.the message appears can;t read dc_bios.bin tl me how can i play this game i am crazy about this but the emulator is creating problem.plz tell me wat should i do now to run my game.my window is xp.help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!plz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!