What's new

cant play chankast

GazzTheMan

alright i am new to all this. I had chank play shenmue fine for about 2 weeks then i got the memroy card program and it would save fine but then yesterday i could not play it attall because my clock on chank would not stop reseting any ideas what it might be thanx

gaz out

ps is there any working ps2 emus out yet that play com games sorry if this illegal

Nightmare

(when dream come true)
GazzTheMan said:
alright i am new to all this. I had chank play shenmue fine for about 2 weeks then i got the memroy card program and it would save fine but then yesterday i could not play it attall because my clock on chank would not stop reseting any ideas what it might be thanx

gaz out

ps is there any working ps2 emus out yet that play com games sorry if this illegal

for the first question, it seems your bios has been altered... i don't know how it could be possible... try with the bios of the beginning, if you still have it...

for the second question, i don't think, and i don't really care... ps2 doesn't interest me...

Stezo2k

S-2K
Nightmare said:
for the first question, it seems your bios has been altered... i don't know how it could be possible... try with the bios of the beginning, if you still have it...

for the second question, i don't think, and i don't really care... ps2 doesn't interest me...

had that problem myself, sometimes when chankast crashes, it alters dc_flash.bin, thus messing up the clock so you can't get past it

you'll have to download the dc bios again, sorry mate

as PS2 emulation, progress has been made in pcsx2, but it'll be a long time before games are playable and are looking good :)

Nightmare

(when dream come true)
Stezo2k said:
had that problem myself, sometimes

it could be interesting if both of you post the list of your startup sequence... it seems you should have a program who generate errors... maybe we could find it with that way...

Last edited: