What's new

Can't install DAEMON Tools v3.29

bandit52

I can't seem to install DTools 3.29. When I run the installer, the program completes the installation and asks me to reboot. I do, but when Windows XP starts up, I get a blue screen error message. I reboot again, and if I try to open DTools, it says "Virtual SCSI driver not detected," and it won't run. I've uninstalled and reinstalled multiple times.

Can anyone help me?

iorifan

Kusanagi Clan Killer
but be careful... cause I had that version and I never mounted succesfuly the Street Fighter III Third Strike .cdi... it tells me the cd has no format...

TsunamiZ

bandit52 said:
I can't seem to install DTools 3.29. When I run the installer, the program completes the installation and asks me to reboot. I do, but when Windows XP starts up, I get a blue screen error message. I reboot again, and if I try to open DTools, it says "Virtual SCSI driver not detected," and it won't run. I've uninstalled and reinstalled multiple times.

Can anyone help me?

I have the exact problem trying to install 3.29. So I can't get Street Fighter 3 Third Strike to work. :(

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
Do you have Alcohol's virtual drive installed as well? You need to uninstall it before you can install another virtual drive software.