What's new

cant get emu to work correctly

Status
Not open for further replies.

rockytrh

i went to your dl page from your site and dled the emu. When i ran it it gives me this error :

this application has failed to start because MSVCP71.dll was not found.

it then repeats itself when i click ok, then i click ok again, and it says the same thing, exept the file is now msvcr71.dll, and i click ok, and it brings me to a menu to select my plugins, BUT i can't select any plugins, even though there are plugin files in the folder

any help would be appreciated

Dysprosium

Graphics Designer
... Did you even think of downloading the required DLL pack on the Dolphin website? It's there for a reason. :F

OP
R

rockytrh

Vile324 said:
... Did you even think of downloading the required DLL pack on the Dolphin website? It's there for a reason. :F

required? i thought it said optional on the site.

i thank arnalion for his/her reply, thank you, they work much better now, lol

as to Vile324, piss off. You don't have to reply smugly, especially when it says OPTIONAL on the website

JinXD

He was smug for a reason, you should have used the search function! Your question has been asked (and answered) countless times. :rolleyes:

Dysprosium

Graphics Designer
rockytrh said:
as to Vile324, piss off. You don't have to reply smugly, especially when it says OPTIONAL on the website

.. Lmao? I didn't say it said "required", I said they WERE required. Anyway, as JinXD said. This question has been answered so many times, just enter the DLL name in search and you'll probably get 10 - 12 topics and a couple dozen posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.